Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    willbjammin is offline Rookie

adewale ogunleye

shouldn't the vikes front office go after adewale ogunleye with 24 sacks the last 2 years?

Claiborne55 is offline Rookie

adewale ogunleye

They would have to give up their Round 1 and Round 3 draft picks to get him, and I sure don't think he's worth that. If they could work out a trade where they didn't lose so much I'd be all for it though.

adewale ogunleye

I agree Ogunlye is definetly not worth our first and third rounder. But it would be sweet if somehow the vikes pulled something off to see him in purple next season.

adewale ogunleye

i agree that the 1st and 3rd is a lot to give up but do we really want to take a chance on a de with no nfl experience

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

adewale ogunleye

pretty easy to get jammed up on a defensive player in the draft. We hear it time and again after they blow plays, and in the event of a new packer teammate, the ritualistic blowing of the refs.

:thebirdman:

"willbjammin" wrote:
    i agree that the 1st and 3rd is a lot to give up but do we really want to take a chance on a de with no nfl experience

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

adewale ogunleye

"Claiborne55" wrote:
    They would have to give up their Round 1 and Round 3 draft picks to get him, and I sure don't think he's worth that. If they could work out a trade where they didn't lose so much I'd be all for it though.

The problem with this trade is that he wants a lot of money in a new contract, which kind of scared us and Chicago away from seriously trying to trade for him. We know, as well as Miami knows, that they aren't gonna get a 1st and 3rd for him. The big kicker is, if we can agree to a contract with his agent. His agent is stating that he expects a trade to happen for him, with some team. This tells us he is taking with some teams about a new contract, but which ones?

adewale ogunleye

hopefully one of the teams he is talking to is us because i believe that a de and a lb is the missing link in our defense for us to go all the way.our offense should be a scoring machine this year.lets get ogunleye and draft a lb in the second round.

Big Daddy is offline Starter

adewale ogunleye

I agree that a DE is a huge need for our team but we have to be careful not to over pay. Teams over paying for a player that they think they MUST have is never a good idea. I would like to see OG with the Viks but only if we can get him for a reasonable price.
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel it s warmth!

adewale ogunleye

we need og even if it takes giving him big money

Mossville is offline Starter

adewale ogunleye

We need a DE and the two blue chippers wont be around at 19 so why not give up a 3rd rounder to ensure we get an ALL PRO PLAYER!!!!!!!!!! WHO cares about a 3RD ROUND PICK IF WE GET AN ALL PRO PLAYER AT A NEED POSITION FOR IT. I guarantee Philly is not whinning about getting Owens and giving up a 2nd rounder for him

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast