Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

Re: Add Fuel to the Fire.

This is the week we get to find out if Tice and Cotrell and Loney are good coach's. To beat the Steelers we will have to come up with a game plan for the Steelers. We cannot just go out and play the default game plan. If we do that we will lose. I think the team is playing well and the players are up and motivated. The question is has the coaching staff stepped up to the plate as well.

WWBGD

Del Rio Guest

"happy camper" wrote:
    "Articnv" wrote:
    if big ben was helathy for this game i would be scared but with a injuried thumb i aint that scared of steelers. Witht hte steelers d and the vikes d its goign to come down to turn overs.

With kevin williams projected to return this game and fat [at the bus is nopt going to leave the terminal as he is a inside runner. with the williams duo in the middle u aint going to get many yards up the gut.

Seans always contridicts himself. If teh bears would have beat teh steeler he woudl have said steelers are bad vikes will win yadda yadda. But since the bears was one of the best defnses and they lost sean is jumping on teh steelers bandwagon.

Just goes to shwo how wins swing "Expert" coments.
    ahaha

wins swing everybodies comments. just like how i said earlier this year that the steelers would win the superbowl. and now since they've lost a bunch, i am no longer saying that.

its not jumping on another bandwagon. its being aware of each teams situation and how they matchup together based on wins/losses throught the season.

:lol:
    Wins do not swing everybodys comments.

Maybe yours, maybe Seans, maybe Joe Schmo, but not EVERYONE.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Yah they don't swing mine man..

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

"This is the week we get to find out if Tice and Cotrell and Loney are good coach's. To beat the Steelers we will have to come up with a game plan for the Steelers. We cannot just go out and play the default game plan. If we do that we will lose. I think the team is playing well and the players are up and motivated. The question is has the coaching staff stepped up to the plate as well."-RK

Exactly, we did that for NY and got the win. Shut down the running game and our secondary will work its magic.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

we will need a real game plan for the steelers. our last 6 games were against teams that arent that great.
    winning does change everything. we were 2-5 and all calling for tice's head. now we have won 6 in a row and some see him as coach of the year.
    We're bringing purple back.

Del Rio Guest

I think Tices job is still very much on the line.

I will admit I have never been a fan. I am still not a fan but he made the right choice to take the offense back to basics. It doesn't win any awards from me because he didn't do it because he knew it would work, he did it because he felt he had to for Brad.

Still though the guy did it and I give him credit for actually owning it.

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

"Del Rio" wrote:
    "happy camper" wrote:
    "Articnv" wrote:
    if big ben was helathy for this game i would be scared but with a injuried thumb i aint that scared of steelers. Witht hte steelers d and the vikes d its goign to come down to turn overs.

With kevin williams projected to return this game and fat [at the bus is nopt going to leave the terminal as he is a inside runner. with the williams duo in the middle u aint going to get many yards up the gut.

Seans always contridicts himself. If teh bears would have beat teh steeler he woudl have said steelers are bad vikes will win yadda yadda. But since the bears was one of the best defnses and they lost sean is jumping on teh steelers bandwagon.

ahaha

wins swing everybodies comments. just like how i said earlier this year that the steelers would win the superbowl. and now since they've lost a bunch, i am no longer saying that.

its not jumping on another bandwagon. its being aware of each teams situation and how they matchup together based on wins/losses throught the season.

how can wins not swing comments?

if the texans play the steelers, everyone will say the texans will lose because they dont have many wins.

also, lets pretend the steelers lost to the bears. we would be more confident the vikings would win because the steelers couldnt beat the bears. and sean salsbury would probably say the same thing.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

Calmwind is offline Starter

Interesting stat a Steelers fan told me. The Indy game earlier this year was only the second time in Cowers tenure the Steelers have played in a dome during the regular season! And to be honest they didnt look to hot in the dome. Maybe this will be an advantage for us. I see this as a winnable game, I am not scared!!
    Del Rio: "Football will go on, better players have left the Vikings, and better players will leave in the future.....the game rolls on."

Del Rio Guest

"happy camper" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    "happy camper" wrote:
    "Articnv" wrote:

ahaha

how can wins not swing comments?

if the texans play the steelers, everyone will say the texans will lose because they dont have many wins.

also, lets pretend the steelers lost to the bears. we would be more confident the vikings would win because the steelers couldnt beat the bears. and sean salsbury would probably say the same thing.
    No not really.

There a good football teams without many wins. There are teams that are really not that great and have quite a few wins.

If you were to ask me if the Texans would beat the Steelers I would say no. Not because of the records but because the Steelers are a more balanced team.

I said the Chiefs would make it to the superbowl at the begining of the year. I think they still can. They definately have the ability.

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    I seriously believe we have a good shot to win this next game.. We are at home so that helps a ton.. Bettis is a inside runner and I think Pat can stop him.. Parker won't do anything.. Personally I think the Rams even with Fitzpatrick have an O as good as them.. Their D is what scares me more.. We won't have a running game I bet.. Passing game will struggle too

if kyle orton can throw for 220 yards (in terrible weather no less)brad should be able to put up at least 250 in the dome

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast