Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Add Fuel to the Fire.

"The Vikings will loose 2 of thier next 3 and not make it into the playoffs"-Sean Salisbury.

Over this week, I have the feeling pretty much noone is gonna give us a shot to win this game, and every "expert" will rip us apart and give us no chance against the steelers. So I've created this thread to post atricles or quotes from "experts" who deem us to have no chance.

Add some fuel to this fire we call the Vikings....

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Add Fuel to the Fire.

Yah I saw that last night with Salisbury.. He's a douche

Del Rio Guest

It's nothing new.

When we win it will be the same guys saying they were right about the Steelers being a bad team.

I mean think about it, the Steelers lose three games straight. A few of those were without Ben. SO the analysts are all over them saying they are horrible, they will miss out, they will lose to the Bears.

Vegas knew better. We knew better. The Bears are not that great, the Steelers are not that bad........the analysts are just horrible. They are trendy, they jump on trends and avoid football talk. The Steelers beating the Bears is not an upset. They are a better football team.

The Vikings can beat the Steelers. I view them as very similar in talent level. That's not the trendy thing to say.

I pay absolutely ZERO attention to any of those guys. Seriously I don't even watch them at all. They may know a lot about football but they don't use it.

Paulbedy59 is offline Coordinator

yeah I remember around here we use to call him Salsbury Steak cause he was like meat on the table.
    If winning isn,t everything,why keep score?

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I seriously believe we have a good shot to win this next game.. We are at home so that helps a ton.. Bettis is a inside runner and I think Pat can stop him.. Parker won't do anything.. Personally I think the Rams even with Fitzpatrick have an O as good as them.. Their D is what scares me more.. We won't have a running game I bet.. Passing game will struggle too

DrSwerve is offline Training Camp

WTF is up with Salisbury? Wasn't he the same guy that said we'd make the playoffs when our streak started? Now he's saying we'll lose 2 of 3? I guess our 6 game winning streak has shown our weakness...
    If ignorance was bliss...then your entire life would be a perpetual orgasm.

stjmnsota is offline Pro-Bowler

I think what Sean is saying is the the Vikings seem to have a curse. How many times haven't we been disappointed (as fans) when the Vikes hold their own fate. That's right, they lose on the last play of the game to the worst team in NFL (Cardinal couple of years ago) and miss the playoffs because of it. OR they can't win one or two of their last 4 games to seal home field through the playoffs then get kicked by the Giants OR the field goal kicker is perfect all year and misses a chip shot to seal a victory to go the the superbowl only to see ATLANTA come back and tie the game and win in overtime.

I didn't hear Sean's comment, but I know what I am thinking right now. HOW ARE THEY GOING TO SCREW THIS UP? Not because I am not a devout fan, but because I have been disappointed by what seems to be some kind of curse. I will give Sean benefit of the doubt on this comment, but I will agree he is a douche anyway.

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

there is nothing wrong with seans comments. he is not a viking fan, he doesnt look at the game with purple glasses.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

Articnv is offline Coach

if big ben was helathy for this game i would be scared but with a injuried thumb i aint that scared of steelers. Witht hte steelers d and the vikes d its goign to come down to turn overs.

With kevin williams projected to return this game and fat [at the bus is nopt going to leave the terminal as he is a inside runner. with the williams duo in the middle u aint going to get many yards up the gut.

Seans always contridicts himself. If teh bears would have beat teh steeler he woudl have said steelers are bad vikes will win yadda yadda. But since the bears was one of the best defnses and they lost sean is jumping on teh steelers bandwagon.

Just goes to shwo how wins swing "Expert" coments.

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

"Articnv" wrote:
    if big ben was helathy for this game i would be scared but with a injuried thumb i aint that scared of steelers. Witht hte steelers d and the vikes d its goign to come down to turn overs.

With kevin williams projected to return this game and fat [at the bus is nopt going to leave the terminal as he is a inside runner. with the williams duo in the middle u aint going to get many yards up the gut.

Seans always contridicts himself. If teh bears would have beat teh steeler he woudl have said steelers are bad vikes will win yadda yadda. But since the bears was one of the best defnses and they lost sean is jumping on teh steelers bandwagon.

Just goes to shwo how wins swing "Expert" coments.
    ahaha

wins swing everybodies comments. just like how i said earlier this year that the steelers would win the superbowl. and now since they've lost a bunch, i am no longer saying that.

its not jumping on another bandwagon. its being aware of each teams situation and how they matchup together based on wins/losses throught the season.

:lol:
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast