Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

Re: AD wants to get fat

"Rockmolder" wrote:
    I guess it's a good thing that he's still trying to improve, even after getting nearly 1800 yards with close to no passing game.

I do think that he shouldn't screw around with his body weight and what not to much. I mean, he's one of the best the way he is. There's nothing wrong with trying to improve, but it would be a shame if it backfired. The Vikings are bad enough as it is.
    ;D
    You're right, those Pukers fared much better than us last year.
    My bad.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

[img width=450 height=337]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh181/eja642/ADGetfat.jpg[/img]

swardsooner is offline Rookie

"Mr" wrote:
    [img width=450 height=337]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh181/eja642/ADGetfat.jpg[/img]
    Uh oh....

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Rockmolder" wrote:
    I guess it's a good thing that he's still trying to improve, even after getting nearly 1800 yards with close to no passing game.

I do think that he shouldn't screw around with his body weight and what not to much. I mean, he's one of the best the way he is. There's nothing wrong with trying to improve, but it would be a shame if it backfired. The Vikings are bad enough as it is.
    ;D
    hA!
    like your packers are much better.
    Have fun adjusting to that 3-4, with your old corners, and overrated RB.
    I hope we play you early in the season, so we can just tear you a new one.
    Now, now. Calm down.

The last part was just talking some smack, but I like how you also read into the rest of my message.

Like I said, I like his urge to improve, but he shouldn't screw around with what has been working so great to much. If he feels to beaten up, maybe get Chester Taylor in there a little? Although I doubt that AP would agree with that himself.
    "You can look pretty smart if you have a knack for planning ahead. That's Ted. The Packers are in good hands." - Ron Wolf

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Rockmolder" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Rockmolder" wrote:

;D
    hA!
    Now, now. Calm down.

The last part was just talking some smack, but I like how you also read into the rest of my message.

Like I said, I like his urge to improve, but he shouldn't screw around with what has been working so great to much. If he feels to beaten up, maybe get Chester Taylor in there a little? Although I doubt that AP would agree with that himself.
    thats all mine was.. hassling a cheesehead.

as for the rest of your message, there's nothing I can say that hasn't already been addressed, so I just had fun with the first part.

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Rockmolder" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Rockmolder" wrote:

;D
    hA!
    Now, now. Calm down.

as for the rest of your message, there's nothing I can say that hasn't already been addressed, so I just had fun with the first part.
    Hah, ok, I said nothing in that case.

Thought I might begin to piss you people off by now.
    "You can look pretty smart if you have a knack for planning ahead. That's Ted. The Packers are in good hands." - Ron Wolf

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"Rockmolder" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Rockmolder" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Rockmolder" wrote:

;D
    hA!
    Now, now. Calm down.

It's amazing how thick skinned Vikings fans become when they are division champions.

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Rockmolder" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Rockmolder" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    [quote author=Rockmolder link=topic=50457.msg932941#msg932941 date=1239272898]

;D
    hA!
    Now, now. Calm down.

It's amazing how thick skinned Vikings fans become when they are division champions.

[/quote]

dont you mean packer fans?

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"Mr" wrote:
    My brother from another Mother.
    He isn't drinking the right beer though... ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

CaPM is offline Training Camp

"PackSux!" wrote:
    Also gaining some weight wont hurt his speed as long as it is gained in the proper places.
    Indeed, it may even improve his speed.
    During my very brief stint in HS football, I played RB/KR and banked primarly on speed.
    I was one of the fastest guys on the team.
    Of the handful that put up faster 40 times than me (upperclassmen), one really stood out.
    Namely, because he was our high-200 lb DT.
    That's right, DT.
    Monster guy, I believe he was the state power lift/squat record holder at the time.
    No, he wasn't going to keep with me over 100yards, but by beefing up the right muscles and knowing how to put down a short distance burst, he was able to nail a faster 40 than me, the 5'7" 150lb "speedster" with a running background.
    It was scary to be honest, knowing that this giant power blocker could potentially run me down short-range.
    Adrian could conceivably come in heavier AND faster, as long as he does it right.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678