Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

Re: AD wants to get fat

"CTVikingfan" wrote:
    Maybe if he does add the weight he will do it by holding a hero or sub or grinder whatever you want to call it and his hand will learn to hold on.
    Or hoagie.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

"bleedpurple" wrote:
    "VikingMike" wrote:
    gol 'darnit, that ain't nothing...I can add that much weight in a weekend.
    lol!!! so can I and so have I..... hahaha
    Yeah, and I can take that much off in 5 minutes.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

8-12 Pounds really isn't that much, what needs to be taken into consideration is his bone sturcture, the size of his wrists, the size of his ankles. Can he handle the added weight without over doing it? Peterson is a Freak of Nature in terms of strength and speed, this amount of weight could help him, but at the same time the athletic trainers need to take all into consideration. There professionals I trust they know what they are doing and if they don't we should look for some new ones. I'm quite confident that if the staff felt it was going to affect his speed, cutting ability ect, this idea is likely to be shut down.

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

he is just jeaolus of the Williamses
    El underdog.

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

"Mr" wrote:
    "CTVikingfan" wrote:
    Maybe if he does add the weight he will do it by holding a hero or sub or grinder whatever you want to call it and his hand will learn to hold on.
    Or hoagie.
    And then a Yiro, for our RB.

purpledoom is offline Starter

I agree with Singers. He needs more pass catching practice a lot worse than he needs more wieght. If he would become a genuine threat on screens. Well it would help alot.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"purpledoom" wrote:
    I agree with Singers. He needs more pass catching practice a lot worse than he needs more wieght. If he would become a genuine threat on screens. Well it would help alot.

He will work on that

Adding weight has nothing to do with the things he will be working on when OTAs and all that starts

This is just an offseason thing

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"V4L" wrote:
    "purpledoom" wrote:

He will work on that

Adding weight has nothing to do with the things he will be working on when OTAs and all that starts

Exactly.

And even when OTAs run around, he'll be lifting with the team, and eating on his own time. Anything else he needs to work on is actually on the field.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"Mr" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "purpledoom" wrote:

He will work on that

Exactly.

And even when OTAs run around, he'll be lifting with the team, and eating on his own time. Anything else he needs to work on is actually on the field.

+1

Thanks for elaborating

mamaluke is offline Starter

Yeah, maybe he should eat some peanut butter and jelly sandwiches right before a game. Hopefully he will leave some on his hands so he can hold onto the ball!!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast