Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

AD may not play in opener

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

I think this is nothing more than a tactic to try & fool the Jags & nothing more.

Unless he suffered a setback that we haven't heard about, they said he was good to go last week, but are holding him out of the final 2 preseason games as a cautionary measure.

Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    I think this is nothing more than a tactic to try & fool the Jags & nothing more.

Unless he suffered a setback that we haven't heard about, they said he was good to go last week, but are holding him out of the final 2 preseason games as a cautionary measure.
    This

We have heard nothing but great things about ADs recovery. There hasn't been swelling, and his goal from the start was to be ready for the opener. I have zero doubt he will play.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

AD may not play in opener

I don't care one way or the other. If he isn't 100% ready to roll then they should sit him as long as it takes. It isn't like we will be fighting for a playoff spot this yer any way.

Randy Moss is offline Pro-Bowler
    Whether he plays or not, Toby will be carrying the load for the first few weeks. I bet they just give him a few carries to get the fans excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    I don't care one way or the other. If he isn't 100% ready to roll then they should sit him as long as it takes. It isn't like we will be fighting for a playoff spot this yer any way.
    But we are fighting with Cleveland & a few other teams to not win the Matt Barkley sweepstakes

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer
    Obfuscation by smokescreen
    SKOL VIKINGS!

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    But we are fighting with Cleveland & a few other teams to not win the Matt Barkley sweepstakes

Might as well win something.

The way some of you talk, why would you even bother watching any football, the least of which the vikings.
    Take baseball as an example.. Did anyone expect the nationals or baltimore to be this competitive this late in the season? And in fairness, did anyone expect the red sox or phillies to be as bad as they are this year.

My point is, let the season pan out. Teams start the season well, others don't and key players get hurt.

The vikings are not doing their game ticket sales any good, by saying he's a game time decision that's for sure.
    I think he will play.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by STCLOUDSAYSGOVIKES View Post
    The way some of you talk, why would you even bother watching any football, the least of which the vikings.
    Take baseball as an example.. Did anyone expect the nationals or baltimore to be this competitive this late in the season? And in fairness, did anyone expect the red sox or phillies to be as bad as they are this year.

My point is, let the season pan out. Teams start the season well, others don't and key players get hurt.

The vikings are not doing their game ticket sales any good, by saying he's a game time decision that's for sure.
    I think he will play.
    +1 do wonder why some people bother watching the regular season when they have all mapped out after the draft let alone preseason.
    We'll get the draft weekend dates posted up for those as soon as available guys and look forward to your input for the draft analysis
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast