Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Action Jackson

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Re: Action Jackson

Let's chill and back off nailing each other about dupes...almost everyone has done it before...it just happens.
    Try to be careful, as you will help make this place nice but its not the end of the world if it happens and pointing fingers is never taken as a friendly gesture.

SKOL~

darkflood is offline Starter

Yeah..That's right...or something. How do you make me feel like a kid in trouble Webby?
    WELL, I LL ASK HIM, BUT I DON T THINK HE WILL BE VERY KEEN. UH, HE S ALREADY GOT ONE, YOU SEE.

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

"darkflood" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    I think this was already posted Cojo
    Unless it was tied in with another thread somehow and the words "Action Jackson" weren't a part of the title. I did a search on it as I do most things.
    Isn't everything tied in with everything else? Most threads go completely off topic, and who do you think goes past the most recent posts? Doing a search does nothing when you are excited to talk about something new( even if it's not). Do a search on Tavaris, and you'll get 100 posts about Greenway. I know (think?) that it ties up the board doing redundant posts, but who has the time to search through 10,000 posts to see if the topic you bring up has been discussed before? It's all been discussed until the regular season, unless you're singersp, so who cares?
    ???
    Chill out... I haven't seen the article anywhere and you're hopping in here acting like a moderator or something.
    I for one am glad the topic was made because I hadn't read the article yet and if it is indeed buried in some other thread then that's their fault.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

darkflood is offline Starter

"LuckyVike" wrote:
    "darkflood" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    Unless it was tied in with another thread somehow and the words "Action Jackson" weren't a part of the title. I did a search on it as I do most things.
    Isn't everything tied in with everything else? Most threads go completely off topic, and who do you think goes past the most recent posts? Doing a search does nothing when you are excited to talk about something new( even if it's not). Do a search on Tavaris, and you'll get 100 posts about Greenway. I know (think?) that it ties up the board doing redundant posts, but who has the time to search through 10,000 posts to see if the topic you bring up has been discussed before? It's all been discussed until the regular season, unless you're singersp, so who cares?
    ???
    Chill out... I haven't seen the article anywhere and you're hopping in here acting like a moderator or something.
    I for one am glad the topic was made because I hadn't read the article yet and if it is indeed buried in some other thread then that's their fault.
    To whom were you refering to???
    WELL, I LL ASK HIM, BUT I DON T THINK HE WILL BE VERY KEEN. UH, HE S ALREADY GOT ONE, YOU SEE.

Perch56 is offline Pro-Bowler

he looked good, but i would've liked to see him throw a deep pass because most of his where short passes

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"LuckyVike" wrote:
    "darkflood" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    ???

Yes it was posted it was in the Jackson is the Real Deal thread posted by Singer.

http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=73&topic=26003.120

It was posted yesterday morning.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

from what i have understood on reading B.chill's playbooks for the preseason he isn't gonna showcase anything he really wants to use later.

and i bet he wants to showcase as badly as we do that cannon of an arm T.j has!!

i was impressed how many good comments came from his ability to run, scramble, and throw. of course we'll see hte problems he has as they are gonna be way noticeable until he can get the machanics of the pro qb position down. but with B.j leading the way and showing this kid how it's done.. i'm sure there's gonna be years and years of, "T.j steps back, launches a missle heading for the endzone, T.w sprints like the wind to catch up to it alone in the backfield"

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

TJ looked good, but not great,
    he was certainately better than McMahon or JTO.
    But that isn't saying much.
    One thing I noticed was that he locked in on his primary recievers early, telegraphing his passes.
    This will get better with time though.
    I still think we need BJ to stay uninjured this season... TJ simply will not be ready to face 1st teamers yet, and that would leave us riding McMahon's coat tails right into the celler.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Prophet Guest

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    TJ looked good, but not great,
    he was certainately better than McMahon or JTO.
    But that isn't saying much.
    One thing I noticed was that he locked in on his primary recievers early, telegraphing his passes.
    This will get better with time though.
    I still think we need BJ to stay uninjured this season... TJ simply will not be ready to face 1st teamers yet, and that would leave us riding McMahon's coat tails right into the celler.
    On a relative scale he looked great, since they both have NFL experience and he played with substantially less talented players in his career so far.
    First preseason game is a stretch for making any judgements.
    He has potential, but we knew that already.

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

i think its safe to say he did a lot better than mcmahon or o'sullivan

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast