Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: About the Dome … Let Zygi have it

I think it would be good to build it either in Shakopee or lakeville. Both areas have open,dry land.

And forget the damn roof. Teams that want to win the Superbowl never worry about hosting it. Just ask the Cowboys,Steelers,Patriots,49ers... what their plans are for attracting a super bowl. personally I think they should have it in NO every year. They never go deep in the playoffs and it would help revitalize a city that really needs it. $.02

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "maddenhasamancrushonfavre" wrote:
    "westvirginiavikings" wrote:
    Tear down MOA and put a stadium back there. Just build it anywhere. Keep the Vikes in Minnesota.
    Then there would be no Hooters :cry:
    Wanna bet? Do you know where Burnsville is?
    they're building one in mankato :!:

oh and on the topic, i really hope these people do WHATEVER IT TAKES to get the blaine project done.. that'd be such an amazing area

Where in Mankato? Oh, and Yeee Haw!

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    I think it would be good to build it either in Shakopee or lakeville. Both areas have open,dry land.

And forget the gol 'darnit roof. Teams that want to win the Superbowl never worry about hosting it. Just ask the Cowboys,Steelers,Patriots,49ers... what their plans are for attracting a super bowl. personally I think they should have it in NO every year. They never go deep in the playoffs and it would help revitalize a city that really needs it. $.02
    They don't need a roof. The Purple People Eaters didn't have a roof and they did just fine in the elements.

Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    (deffinitely where i was born.. )

just a side note
    i m better than you, so just give up...

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

"oddmanout22287" wrote:
    Am I the only one a little weirded out that this sportswriter called Zygi "babe'? :???:
    Yea I noticed that too! Joe Soucheray is actually not a sportswriter, he's on the Talk Radio station here in the cities.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    "oddmanout22287" wrote:
    Am I the only one a little weirded out that this sportswriter called Zygi "babe'? ???
    Yea I noticed that too! Joe Soucheray is actually not a sportswriter, he's on the Talk Radio station here in the cities.
    If he's a Talk Radio guy is calling people babe his trademark or is he a little "special"?

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    "oddmanout22287" wrote:
    Am I the only one a little weirded out that this sportswriter called Zygi "babe'? ???
    If he's a Talk Radio guy is calling people babe his trademark or is he a little "special"?
    I don't usually listen to him, but my mom does and I've never heard anything from her about him being "special" but who knows!

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

michiganvike is offline Rookie

"UffDaVikes" wrote:

And forget the gol 'darnit roof. Teams that want to win the Superbowl never worry about hosting it. Just ask the Cowboys,Steelers,Patriots,49ers... what their plans are for attracting a super bowl. personally I think they should have it in NO every year. They never go deep in the playoffs and it would help revitalize a city that really needs it. $.02
    thats actually a really good idea about NO, i had never thought about that!

the only thing i can think of is that tons of other cities would get real pissed because that means a lot of money they lose, and sadly, people are really selfish.

but i think NO is a great idea

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"UffDaVikes" wrote:

They don't need a roof. The Purple People Eaters didn't have a roof and they did just fine in the elements.
    It's not so much for the players as it is the fans. Think about your grandparents or someone else in their 60's on up trying to enjoy a game when it's freezing cold outside or the pouring rain.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

vike_mike is offline Pro-Bowler

Well Minnesota, you had better figure something out. What about Bloomington where the old Metropolitan stadium was? He said Blaine wasn't the only spot he was looking at. He needs to go to plan B or C. He had to know that this was going to happen. It just needs to get done. Unfortunately, Native Minnesotans are going to have to pay a tax increase. There is no way around it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast