Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aaron Hosack

billvike is offline Pro-Bowler

Aaron Hosack

Now i read in the Pioneer Press yesterday that siad we signed Aaron Hosack, a wide reicever from the U of M. I cant find it anywhere is that says its offical. Anyways i hope we did this guy is a big wide reciever i think he's as big as moss maybe an inch taller and hes got speed, i think this guy could be a number 3 guy if he puts his heart into it.

Vikings 2004 :king:

Afro Man :rr:

ukeright: packers
    Darold "PaPa" Gustafson 1927-2004, Carol Gustafson 1935-2005, U guys are back together in Heaven, We Miss u!!

Aaron Hosack

I don't think he's likely to work his way into the starting lineup unless there's an injury. Tice is pretty happy with Burleson and Campbell as the number 3s.
    Faster than a speeding Grady Jackson! More powerful than a Nick Barnett! Able to leap Ahmad Carroll in a single bound! Look! Up in the sky! It s a bird! It s a plane! It s Jermaine Wiggins!

LAVike is offline Pro-Bowler

Aaron Hosack

I saw the same report in VU. He's definitely a tall target (listed at 6'5"). He also has Moss' build--long and lean. It'd be cool to see him in a Vikes uniform.
    "Veni, Vidi, Vikings!"--Julius Caesar

Aaron Hosack

these guys that they bring in right now are jsut for competition for the real team. if one or two of them show that they have what it takes to make the team, great. but don't mistake a signing as the team having a lot of faith in the guy. it's just a matter of having extra bodies at camp
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Aaron Hosack

I've seen Hosak play- he is a playmaker and
    has a good shot at making the team.
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

billvike is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Aaron Hosack

I just think out of Burleson and Campbell, Hosack has a very good chance and isnt just another body at camp, i like him but thats me.
    Darold "PaPa" Gustafson 1927-2004, Carol Gustafson 1935-2005, U guys are back together in Heaven, We Miss u!!

dart18 is offline Asst. Coach

Aaron Hosack

Hosack is just another body at camp. I do like him and have seen him play, every Saturday (I go to the U of MN Twin Cities). He does have the body type but he didnt do anything amazing this year, it will be a stretch if he makes the team but i wish him luck
    Sometimes I like to think there is more to life than being you know. . . really really good looking.
    -Derrick Zoolander

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Aaron Hosack

There is no way that Hosack will make the team, maybe the practice squad, but that's it! He was very inconsistent at the U, and there is no way he has the same type of speed that Moss, Campbell and Burleson have. I'm not trying to play a race card or anything, but he's white!! The thing he does have however is the size and the hops!! I hope I am completely wrong and he makes the team and plays well for us, I'll gladly eat my words!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

briboy75 is offline Asst. Coach

Aaron Hosack

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    There is no way that Hosack will make the team, maybe the practice squad, but that's it! He was very inconsistent at the U, and there is no way he has the same type of speed that Moss, Campbell and Burleson have. I'm not trying to play a race card or anything, but he's white!! The thing he does have however is the size and the hops!! I hope I am completely wrong and he makes the team and plays well for us, I'll gladly eat my words!!
    What does being white have anything to do with anything? There are plenty of great players in the NFL that are white. If you want to argue that Hosack doesn't have the skills, thats fine, but leave race out of it. Its not relevant and is offensive.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Aaron Hosack

"briboy75" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    What does being white have anything to do with anything? There are plenty of great players in the NFL that are white. If you want to argue that Hosack doesn't have the skills, thats fine, but leave race out of it. Its not relevant and is offensive.
    White men cant jump! JK!!!! :lol:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast