Thread: ????????

bono is offline Hall of Famer

????????

What happened to M :rr: oss today? I wasn't able to watch the first half (was at church)...only the second. The announcers were saying something about balls :bootyshake: being thrown his way an x-amount of times and him only catch approximately 2 or three. Were injuries to blame for his play on the field?
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

????????

Dunno, I think they covered him well for the most part. He didn't look full speed but still dropped a couple he should have caught. Alot of the deep passes to him were poorly thrown.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

bono is offline Hall of Famer

????????

thanks for the heads-up, Italian
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

????????

He looked like I feel when only getting 2-3 hours of sleep, GROGGY!

I don't know why? I have no idea.

Ankle?

I do know that the PRIME TIME player that we know and love did not show up today. I can only say that I give credit to the Eagles D and the constant pressure they put on DC and the coverage on Moss. Doing both probably played a part in making Moss look like he did.

First DC was skipping balls off the turf and then Moss dropped a few. I think he dropped 2. He had hands on 3 balls that he didn't catch and I say 2 were catchable for sure by his standards. He did make some key catches also so it wasn't all bad.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

????????

He looked beat, groggy as snow said. :rr: :?:

????????

yeah he looked like hed rather sleep than play today...it was horrible.

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Moss was just off

It was a weird day for Moss. Ok now I love Moss don't get me wrong here, but it's almost like he gave up after awhile. He just wasn't playing like he normally does, yea he was being double and sometimes triple covered, but there were still some catches that he should have made. Those long bomb catches that he usually makes he just didn't get. As a matter of fact we couldn't seem to get a long bomb catch the whole game.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

????????

You gotta give credit to their D, they played the deep routes well. Moss never got into the game. He was wide open I think in the first quarter and Daunte skipped a ball to him and I don't think he was being rushed too hard or anything, the ball just dropped. (The wind had a factor I think). Daunte just didn't look like himself early, or really for the whole game for that matter. I think Moss' head was out of it by the second half. He had plenty of balls thrown his way, but just couldn't come down with them. Next year boys, next year!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!