Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread:

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

TWISTED is offline Training Camp
    I think they are all minor bumps and bruises. The Vikes are being overly cautious, which is a good thing.
    cf7231f7c41f3d4c4e95634c9d920584

TEXPACK is offline Pro-Bowler
    Tice is a Meathead who needs to learn how to run a practice. What kind of idiot thinks it's funny when million dollar atheletes are fighting at practice?

Red McCombs is right not to give this guy a contract extension until he proves he can win in the post season.

Birk out until at least week 3 of the regular season.
    Robinson limping along.
    Dixon on his last leg.

The ship is taking on water!
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni
    Ah we should be in fine shape by the time the season starts. Nothing major really and the players prolly just shrug it off anywayz. All teams have this kind of problem in training camp so dont be so alarmed and suprised.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    Ah we should be in fine shape by the time the season starts. Nothing major really and the players prolly just shrug it off anywayz. All teams have this kind of problem in training camp so dont be so alarmed and suprised.
    i agree and maybe that is why they call it "training camp" :scratch: thanks for the update RM
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

Ryno is offline Rookie
    [quote="Birk out until at least week 3 of the regular season.
    ![/quote]

I think you mean the the third week of the preseason, at least that's what all the reports have been so far.

All these injurries are typical camp bumps n bruises, no need to panic.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired
    Meanwhile, Farve's thumb still hurts, lol. It think it is all a publicity stunt.

Birk is said to be out 3-4 weeks, which would have him return before the season starts. Lets hope this isn't a Michael Bennett type injury:

"hey guys I swear he'll be good for mini camp, I mean training camp, I mean week 8."

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer
    "TEXPACK" wrote:
    Robinson limping along.
    Dixon on his last leg.

Wishful thinking there, TEX?

Birk supposedly will be ready for the final exhibition game, maybe even the third exhibition game, though the Vikes will probably rest him just to be safe.

Dixon has been on his "last leg" for the last three years. He had the best season of his career last year.

Robinson's ding is nothing serious.

Are you voicing the same doom and gloom about Joey Thomas? After all, he is getting an MRI on his knee after an injury in camp yesterday. Or Grady Jackson, who was rested during the second half of drills the other day because he is so out of shape? Or Hunt, who got a chewing out by Sherman in front of the other players? Or McKenzie, who still hasn't shown up for training camp and continues to make noise that he has no plans to play for the Packers this year without a renegotiated contract?

If any ship is taking on water, it would be the Packers dinghy.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer
    "purplepat" wrote:
    "TEXPACK" wrote:
    Robinson limping along.
    Dixon on his last leg.

Wishful thinking there, TEX?

Birk supposedly will be ready for the final exhibition game, maybe even the third exhibition game, though the Vikes will probably rest him just to be safe.

Dixon has been on his "last leg" for the last three years. He had the best season of his career last year.

Robinson's ding is nothing serious.

Are you voicing the same doom and gloom about Joey Thomas? After all, he is getting an MRI on his knee after an injury in camp yesterday. Or Grady Jackson, who was rested during the second half of drills the other day because he is so out of shape? Or Hunt, who got a chewing out by Sherman in front of the other players? Or McKenzie, who still hasn't shown up for training camp and continues to make noise that he has no plans to play for the Packers this year without a renegotiated contract?

If any ship is taking on water, it would be the Packers dinghy.
    Purple, shut up

You have forgotten about the 34 year old Brett Favre with a broken thumb.

And Ahman Green, the new Barry Sanders.

And Javon Walker - the REAL #84

How dare you say that the Packers are not God's team?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

TEXPACK is offline Pro-Bowler
    Thank you Randy! I couldn't have said it better.
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast