Thread: 98-99?

nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman

98-99?

I have to post this by possesion lol.

This whole thing between the Saints and Vikings. This whole sphere of two great offenses and two not so great defenses.

Viking fans remember 98-99? We were picked to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl and go chase John Elway. That was until the Atlanta Falcons beat us on our turf, at our (Metrodome) at the time...The Morten Anderson OT kick.

Now the trend is reversed. I am not saying that we will (upset) the Saints and I am not saying do you sense the impending doom.

But just sit back and relax. Watch the game unfold.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Re:98-99?

I think that's going to be the final score 98-99 Vikings!!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Hey Neph, did you catch the reair of the 2008 game between the Vikes and Saints?

Been some changes to both teams on both sides of the ball but this one should prove just as entertaining.

Lets hope we have the same outcome.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Was over 11 years ago ... has been discussed ad nauseum and has absolutely nothing to do with this weekend.
    None

Freya is offline Team Alumni

Midge Resurrected wrote:
    Was over 11 years ago ... has been discussed ad nauseum and has absolutely nothing to do with this weekend.
    Well said! Collectively we all need to push the 98-99 championship game out of our minds and believe in our Vikings!
    Form follows thought.......positive thoughts for positive results!

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?