Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 911

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: 911

Get your own dish and TV.
    If it is that important you will find a way.

Or just wait until the team moves to California.
    Then you can be a season ticlet holder.

hailtocarter is offline Asst. Coach

"Prophet" wrote:
    http://www.streamtvnow.tv/board/index.php

bullshit, they play every nfl game.
    Yup, I've watched a ton of games from there over the past couple seasons when I didn't have sunday ticket or was traveling.
    The quality isn't great but it's better than nothing and cheap also.

I actually hooked my laptop up to my bigscreen for a few games and it wasn't too bad.

hailtocarter is offline Asst. Coach

"gabe_menendez" wrote:
    Ok I am in California and a Vikings fan...The only games we get are the 49ers and raiders. Last year I had direct tv and sunday ticket so
    I could watch my team, but then my dad switched from direct tv to uverse at@t (basically comcast). So how do I watch the vikings if I cant get the games, yeah ill get prime time games but that is not enough, I need to see every game. So what do people suggest on how I can get the games. I prefer not the radio or reading the play by play stats, been there done that. I want to watch the games....switching back to direct tv is not an option so my dad says. So what is a California Viking fan to do in this situation? The season is coming up quick!
    My mom works for AT&T and she said that they are trying hard to carry the games and it's pretty high on their priorities right now so keep you fingers crossed for the future.
    My dad won't switch from DirecTV even though they would get a huge discount with uverse, just so he can keep watching the Vikes (they're in Cali also).

Yeah my dad works for AT@T also thats why they switched. Thanks for the sight that helped out!
    Too much talent

ryanmurphy is offline Pro-Bowler

I also work for AT&T, and refuse to switch.
    Uverse is not available here in Georgia yet, but will be soon.
    We just hired a couple thousant temps to get everything ready.
    IMO, Really big discount - NFL Sunday Ticket = not a good deal...

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"hailtocarter" wrote:
    "gabe_menendez" wrote:
    Ok I am in California and a Vikings fan...The only games we get are the 49ers and raiders. Last year I had direct tv and sunday ticket so
    I could watch my team, but then my dad switched from direct tv to uverse at@t (basically comcast). So how do I watch the vikings if I cant get the games, yeah ill get prime time games but that is not enough, I need to see every game. So what do people suggest on how I can get the games. I prefer not the radio or reading the play by play stats, been there done that. I want to watch the games....switching back to direct tv is not an option so my dad says. So what is a California Viking fan to do in this situation? The season is coming up quick!
    My mom works for AT&T and she said that they are trying hard to carry the games and it's pretty high on their priorities right now so keep you fingers crossed for the future.
    My dad won't switch from DirecTV even though they would get a huge discount with uverse, just so he can keep watching the Vikes (they're in Cali also).
    I want to party with your dad.
    Sounds like my kinda man.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

"gabe_menendez" wrote:
    You might want to try Hulu.net.
    They are an up and coming Internet "TV channel", I tried their beta and it was pretty cool.
    They do get premium content from NBC and the like so you might have a chance with them.
    In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.- John Adams

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Just go to a bar/restaurant and watch them. Problem solved. Try a Buffalo Wild Wings.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Go to a Hooters.
    you can get any game you want there, as they usually have about 12 tvs set up with the NFL.

PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

"Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    http://www.streamtvnow.tv/board/index.php

bullshit, they play every nfl game.
    How does the NFL get paid?
    Because if Big Daddy NFL doesn't get paid, then you don't see it.
    doesn't matter if the site is hosted in a hash den somewhere in denmark and it's streamed and then fed into the site where morons pay a pittance to view it.

Fucking Eurotrash subverting the great American game.

=Z=
    ROTFLMAO!
    Good one Z
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast