[size=13pt]7 Points: The Vikings’ Freaky DT[/size]

By Ed Thompson
    Senior NFL Analyst, Scout.com
    scout.com

Posted Jun 2, 2008

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Re: 7 Points: The Vikings’ Freaky DT - Kevin Williams

K. Williams should have a nice season, I expect more in regards to pass rush and colapsing the QB's pocket now that he's playing with J. Allen. One thing Williams has always done well is batted passess down and stopped the run.

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

"VikingsTw" wrote:
    K. Williams should have a nice season, I expect more in regards to pass rush and colapsing the QB's pocket now that he's playing with J. Allen. One thing Williams has always done well is batted passess down and stopped the run.
    Agreed I think that Kwill is going to have a monster year

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

i love k will so much. i hope he averages a sack a game, makes the pro bowl and helps us to the best run def in the league again

In 2008, if you weren't among the group of players who had been invited to the NFL Combine, you didn't get drafted in the first three rounds. It wasn't until the fourth round that a few teams starting dipping into the talent pool of players who hadn't gone through the workouts and exams in Indianapolis two months earlier.
    i remember one time where i said that the combine is the most important thing in trying to get drafted. well there you have it.
    We're bringing purple back.

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

I expect to see more of the same from our front four. More batted balls, more fumble recoveries, and It's always nice to see the big fella's running with the ball. Kevin W. has that uncanny ability to be around the ball, and he has great hand/eye coordination, so it wouldn't be hard to believe he'll swat another to himself and rumble in for another score.

"PurpleTide" wrote:

I expect to see more of the same from our front four. More batted balls, more fumble recoveries, and It's always nice to see the big fella's running with the ball. Kevin W. has that uncanny ability to be around the ball, and he has great hand/eye coordination, so it wouldn't be hard to believe he'll swat another to himself and rumble in for another score.
    It'll be nice to have a Purple People Eaters Redux.
    Come on Phat Pat and da boyz just live up the hype.
    In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.- John Adams

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"VikingsTw" wrote:
    and run back interceptions/fumbles
    (I just about died laughing when i saw that Kevin Williams scored the first touchdown of the season, on an interception no less.)

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

"PurpleTide" wrote:

it wouldn't be hard to believe he'll swat another to himself and rumble in for another score.
    My memory is weak but I guess to remember KWill had another int for TD last season ,after crossing almost all the field long ,He scored but the TD didn´t count for a D. fault ,After the TD Kwill fell to the ground exhausted and some Oxygen had to be supplied to him on the Bench. Am I rite or
    was
    it one of my dreams?

:
    El underdog.

Your right, Dallas game, another one of the freaky things that happened during that game that would have made a big difference in the outcome. :'(

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"El" wrote:
    "PurpleTide" wrote:

it wouldn't be hard to believe he'll swat another to himself and rumble in for another score.
    My memory is weak but I guess to remember KWill had another int for TD last season ,after crossing almost all the field long ,He scored but the TD didn´t count for a D. fault ,After the TD Kwill fell to the ground exhausted and some Oxygen had to be supplied to him on the Bench. Am I rite or
    was
    it one of my dreams?

:
    I was thinking that was Pat that that happened to, but now that you brought it up...I think you might be right.