Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    The 7 Facial Expressions Of Vikings’ Cheerleaders

    http://www.bustedcoverage.com/?p=4329

    This Facial Series is hot off the Flickr wire and comes from the sandy beaches of Qatar where the Minnesota Vikings’ cheerleaders are shaking it for American troops. (Don’t miss our previous Facial Series posts here and here.)

    It would be interesting to know how much a cheerleader can earn on a trip to the Middle East. Our best guess is that a blond with a smoking body can make substantial coinage on the dictator market. Their robes must explode when our pure bred American beauties show up at the airport.
    Most are funny, and the MVCs are looking good (although the first facial expression is a little weird).

    This "Facial Expression" was my favorite:
    [img width=450 height=430]http://www.bustedcoverage.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/minnyfacial7.png[/img]
    The “Who really cares about your expression, your ass is nice” face

    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  2. #2
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: The 7 Facial Expressions Of Vikings’ Cheerleaders

    my only comment about this is: Did the actually go over there?
    Thats awesome if they did, I love when organizations do morale boosters like this for our men in uniform


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  3. #3
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The 7 Facial Expressions Of Vikings’ Cheerleaders

    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    my only comment about this is: Did the actually go over there?
    Thats awesome if they did, I love when organizations do morale boosters like this for our men in uniform
    Yes, they did.

    http://www.vikings.com/NewsArticle_Cheer_Afghan_Blog_051508.aspx

    Several members of the Minnesota Vikings Cheerleaders are in Afghanistan visiting the troops as part of a goodwill tour.
    Here is their first blog.
    http://www.vikings.com/NewsBlogArticle_CheerAfghanistanBlog_051508.aspx
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  4. #4
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: The 7 Facial Expressions Of Vikings’ Cheerleaders

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    my only comment about this is: Did the actually go over there?
    Thats awesome if they did, I love when organizations do morale boosters like this for our men in uniform
    Yes, they did.

    http://www.vikings.com/NewsArticle_Cheer_Afghan_Blog_051508.aspx

    Several members of the Minnesota Vikings Cheerleaders are in Afghanistan visiting the troops as part of a goodwill tour.
    Here is their first blog.
    http://www.vikings.com/NewsBlogArticle_CheerAfghanistanBlog_051508.aspx
    thats great
    Theres nothing we can do to repay those men & women for what they do for us, this is at least something...


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  5. #5
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re: The 7 Facial Expressions Of Vikings’ Cheerleaders

    [img width=450 height=405]http://www.bustedcoverage.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/minnyfacial5.png[/img]

    Nothing like a dark-haired woman.blondies are not bad either but you have always the suspect
    they can be a
    fake one .
    El underdog.

  6. #6
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: The 7 Facial Expressions Of Vikings’ Cheerleaders

    My question is if this actually belongs in another forum

    Yummy

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Similar Threads

  1. (MERGED) Top-Notch DE in Vikings’ Sites?
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 11:46 AM
  2. Vikings’ fans: All we have left is optimism
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-25-2007, 09:20 AM
  3. Do you suffer from facial blindness?
    By cogitans in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2007, 09:02 AM
  4. Vikings’ Offensive Outlook
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-02-2006, 02:03 PM
  5. Injury changes Vikings’ offense
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-19-2005, 06:20 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •