Thread: 7-4

CVGVIKE is offline Pro-Bowler

7-4

Hey all!! I think its been an eon since I made a post on this site! Anyway, I still believe the Vikes can go 11-5 maybe even 12-4 and that is even with our defense being as it is. The "D" has to play better for them to go deep in the playoffs. This Sunday's matchup against the Bears is very important for the Vikes to win. As much as we can't stand the Pack they will be hanging with us till the end. But don't worry Viking fans, the purple will dish out their revenge for the "Travesty at Lambeau". (Yes, the defense sucked and Tice made a stupid decision to kick a FG when it was 4th and 2 on the GB 4, but the refs were terrible esp. near the end of the game).

I had to miss the Jaguar game but that fumble caused by Udeze and the runback for a TD by Williams was awesome!

7-4

Hah.
    GO PACKERS!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

7-4

"Steamed Turtle" wrote:
    Hah.
    Hah?!?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

eastcoastvikes is offline Starter

7-4

Hey CVG, I think you are wrong on one thing the D has improved! The bend but dont break style they are playing has worked great! I would love to have a defense like the ravens but lets be honest, in the last two games the DEFENSE has given up 2 touchdowns (This does not count the Kickoff return for a touchdown by Detroit). That is not bad at all. I know I might be being a little overly optimistic but two straight games allowing one TD is a great start for this young defense.
    By the way big ups to KWILL for being named defensive player of the week this week!

Time for a little Bear on the Viking Pillage of the rest of the NFC!

Sig courtesy of josdin00

CVGVIKE is offline Pro-Bowler

7-4

"eastcoastvikes" wrote:
    Hey CVG, I think you are wrong on one thing the D has improved! The bend but dont break style they are playing has worked great! I would love to have a defense like the ravens but lets be honest, in the last two games the DEFENSE has given up 2 touchdowns (This does not count the Kickoff return for a touchdown by Detroit). That is not bad at all. I know I might be being a little overly optimistic but two straight games allowing one TD is a great start for this young defense.
    By the way big ups to KWILL for being named defensive player of the week this week!

Time for a little Bear on the Viking Pillage of the rest of the NFC!
    True, the defense has improved but I'm still not convinced that it will be enough to make a strong run in the playoffs. Hopefully, I'm proven wrong!

7-4

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Steamed Turtle" wrote:
    Hah.
    Hah?!?
    Hah 8) HAH :arrow: someone put some potatoes and carrots in the steamed turtle soup will ya :roll:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

84>TO is offline Training Camp

Defence

The defence probably has improved, but it will still be almost useless against a top notch offence. We are probably the 2nd/3rd best team in the NFC and we will have to beat Philadelphia or Atlanta. We can't do that with our defence playing like it has at certain points this year.
    Terrell Owens: The most overrated player in professional sports. Randy Moss: The greatest player in professional sports.