Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 7-4

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

7-4

"Big Daddy" wrote:
    Great game! This is the second week in a row that the D sealed the game, and they're playing better every week.

Is it just me or do the Viks play better in the second half? Must be making good adjustments on both sides of the ball.

We're on the way but they need to keep imporving every week and continue to win.
    Yes they are improving BUT......

The D need to start tackilng the whole game. Stop letting these teams into the game in the first place. I hope the D isn't too high on themselves and get their butts chewed again for not tackling. This is a consistant problem that needs fixing.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

7-4

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    At least the arn't folding under the pressure anymore, like they did last season. This next win is crucial though since we SHOULD beat Chicago, they are not a good team. Plus it seems like 8-8 will get in the playoffs anway, lol
    If we are 8-8, let's just stay home from the playoffs and give the other NFC teams a rest so they are healthy going into the meaningful games.

I am just kidding of course because we would still have a chance. But 8-8 is almost like getting in by default because other teams didn't play well rather than earning a playoff spot.

I want to EARN IT!

vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

7-4

hopefully, theres not going 2 be a fall apart this year. but id sure love to see the slackers fall apart though. im pretty sure were in the playoffs bc the nfc is horrible this year. and realistically i think well win the division and that 7-4 does look good

im hopin for 12-4 but seriously i think 11-5

go vikes!!! :salute:

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

Re: 7-4

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Man 7-4 looks nice! Let's keep up the winning next week in Chitown!! I hope Jeff George doesn't play, I'm afraid of his arm!
    I don't think Jeff George would be up to speed quite yet. I would not worry about him playing.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

7-4

i dont worry either about george.

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

7-4

"JWalkRulz84" wrote:
    the toughest game be detroit? dont forget about Green Bay...the pack is trying to do it 1 game at a time as well, which shows in their 5 game winning streak. i think by far the packers give the eagles the biggest challenge on offense simply because the eagles cannot stop the run. of course the vikes have great playmaking ability and nothing against them, however they pass the ball and that plays right in to philly's hands because they like to blitz a lot. with a healthy green and davenport the pack can play ball control and take over that game...but first we are going to give st. louis a beating like they need. ive been waiting for st. louis to come to green bay for so long and its finally going to come! cannot wait for tommorrow night baby. its FAVRE TIME!!!

Whoa I don't care what anyone says the Lions are a PRO team even though their record might be sub.500 they are out there gettin payed for a game that we ALL(most of us) only played they always play tough at home remeber last Thanksgiving? Now like I said they will be a tough game b/c the pack wont have the Refs to wi the game for them on 12-24
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234