Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 7-4

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

7-4

haha Los... I wouldn't have been in the same area as you, but I'm sure I wasn't the only lunatic screaming her head off in the car!

skogs02 is offline Starter

7-4

"JWalkRulz84" wrote:
    the toughest game be detroit? dont forget about Green Bay...the pack is trying to do it 1 game at a time as well, which shows in their 5 game winning streak. i think by far the packers give the eagles the biggest challenge on offense simply because the eagles cannot stop the run. of course the vikes have great playmaking ability and nothing against them, however they pass the ball and that plays right in to philly's hands because they like to blitz a lot. with a healthy green and davenport the pack can play ball control and take over that game...but first we are going to give st. louis a beating like they need. ive been waiting for st. louis to come to green bay for so long and its finally going to come! cannot wait for tommorrow night baby. its FAVRE TIME!!!
    Favre time??? whats that?? another 5 INT performance???

Big Daddy is offline Starter

7-4

Great game! This is the second week in a row that the D sealed the game, and they're playing better every week.

Is it just me or do the Viks play better in the second half? Must be making good adjustments on both sides of the ball.

We're on the way but they need to keep imporving every week and continue to win.
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel it s warmth!

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

7-4

They do seem to step it up a lot more in the second half. I'm happy they are getting it done, but its kinda frustrating to watch! If they would play a whole 60 minutes with that intensity I won't get ulcers!!!

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

7-4

They do seem to step it up a lot more in the second half. I'm happy they are getting it done, but its kinda frustrating to watch! If they would play a whole 60 minutes with that intensity I won't get ulcers!!!
    What that indicates to me is that they are making good adjustments at half time however the initial defense planning hasn't been all that great.

WWBGD

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

7-4

At least the arn't folding under the pressure anymore, like they did last season. This next win is crucial though since we SHOULD beat Chicago, they are not a good team. Plus it seems like 8-8 will get in the playoffs anway, lol

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

Re: 7-4

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Man 7-4 looks nice! Let's keep up the winning next week in Chitown!! I hope Jeff George doesn't play, I'm afraid of his arm!
    Can't see how George would be ready to play on Sunday, unless it was a dire emergency. Frankly, even the mighty Quinn would see the field this Sunday before George.

Now, the Bears rematch against the Bears is another matter....
    SKOL VIKINGS!

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

7-4

"JWalkRulz84" wrote:
    the toughest game be detroit? dont forget about Green Bay...the pack is trying to do it 1 game at a time as well, which shows in their 5 game winning streak. i think by far the packers give the eagles the biggest challenge on offense simply because the eagles cannot stop the run. of course the vikes have great playmaking ability and nothing against them, however they pass the ball and that plays right in to philly's hands because they like to blitz a lot. with a healthy green and davenport the pack can play ball control and take over that game...but first we are going to give st. louis a beating like they need. ive been waiting for st. louis to come to green bay for so long and its finally going to come! cannot wait for tommorrow night baby. its FAVRE TIME!!!

Jwalk allstar (and you would be good on Jay Leno's show)!

You may have 5 game winning streak but the refs helped your team win 2 of those games, your record should be 4 and 6!

St. Louis will win tonight and drop your puckers to 6 and 5! Next week you play Philly and your record goes to 6 and 6!

The Vikes win in Chicago and we go to 8 - 4 with a commanding lead in the North!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

7-4

didn't mean to post twice
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

7-4

"wv__viking__fan" wrote:
    Very good win, proves this team is not going to hit a slide like last year. Next up the bears. Get'em Vikes!
    [size=18px]The Giants are this years 2003 Vikings[/size]

What, they haven't won a game since beating us, I don't think.

7-4 looks nice.

GIVE PROPS TO THE YOUNG VIKES UDEZE and K.WILL they saved us.

And our back up o-line.

ONE MORE PLAY BABY, we made it against the JAGS

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast