Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 7-4

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

7-4

"rjkvikings" wrote:
    Man, I was screaming as loud as I could. To bad nobody could hear me cause I was at the Dome.

P.S. What were they reviewing on that play? I couldn't hear the ref.
    That Leftwich's hand was going forward.....

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

7-4

Thanks, that's what I figured, but I wasn't sure. I'm gonna watch the game later.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

7-4

12-4 would sound so much better though...

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

7-4

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    12-4 would sound so much better though...
    One game at a time....

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

7-4

12-4 would sound great, but like xtap said, one at a time!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

7-4

Man I hope that we can come out of Chi town with a win then the toughest game for us would be Detroit
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

Storm is offline Pro-Bowler

7-4

I was listening to radio and checking out the live chat, and man was I happy when Kwill got that TD. The awesomeness of being a Viking fan! SKOL!

JWalkRulz84 is offline Rookie

7-4

the toughest game be detroit? dont forget about Green Bay...the pack is trying to do it 1 game at a time as well, which shows in their 5 game winning streak. i think by far the packers give the eagles the biggest challenge on offense simply because the eagles cannot stop the run. of course the vikes have great playmaking ability and nothing against them, however they pass the ball and that plays right in to philly's hands because they like to blitz a lot. with a healthy green and davenport the pack can play ball control and take over that game...but first we are going to give st. louis a beating like they need. ive been waiting for st. louis to come to green bay for so long and its finally going to come! cannot wait for tommorrow night baby. its FAVRE TIME!!!
    [img:ebda3835f6]http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/packer/img/insider/wallpaper/111504/walk640.jpg[/img:ebda3835f6]

HarrisonB57 is offline Starter

7-4

I'm looking forward to next week. Maybe w/o Urlacher, we can get back to running the ball. Or we could continue to throw the ball like usually do and score 50 pts. Either way i'd be happy.
    Live by the Slacker Rule. No Hurries, No Worries.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

7-4

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    I love it!!! We're on our way boys!!! I was driving to work during the last quarter and got some funny looks when I was screaming and clapping when K-Dub ran that in for a touchdown!!! Way to get it done!!!
    I was trapped in Mankato all over Thanksgiving...I can't believe I SAW you, TNT, on the drive home!!! I thought you were just another crazy Minnesota driver!!!
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast