Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 7-4

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

7-4

Man 7-4 looks nice! Let's keep up the winning next week in Chitown!! I hope Jeff George doesn't play, I'm afraid of his arm!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

HarrisonB57 is offline Starter

7-4

i wouldn't be worried about jeff. even if our d-line didn't get to him, he's got no one to throw to.
    Live by the Slacker Rule. No Hurries, No Worries.

7-4

Very true!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

7-4

I love it!!! We're on our way boys!!! I was driving to work during the last quarter and got some funny looks when I was screaming and clapping when K-Dub ran that in for a touchdown!!! Way to get it done!!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

7-4

Yeah, it was hilarious and exciting at the same time when KWill was heading towards the end zone...all I could think of was Berman's "Rumblin', stumblin' bumblin'" line that he uses every time a DL scoops up a fumble and runs it in for a TD!

GO DEFENSE!!!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

7-4

Man I can't wait to see the game!!

wv__viking__fan is offline Starter

7-4

Very good win, proves this team is not going to hit a slide like last year. Next up the bears. Get'em Vikes!
    Let s Go Mountaineers!

7-4

We win on the road and we will be good to go. One game at a time, but next week is a huge game!!

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

7-4

"cajunvike" wrote:
    Yeah, it was hilarious and exciting at the same time when KWill was heading towards the end zone...all I could think of was Berman's "Rumblin', stumblin' bumblin'" line that he uses every time a DL scoops up a fumble and runs it in for a TD!

GO DEFENSE!!!!!
    Yea, it was like the play lasted 20 seconds.... I was cheering wildly.

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

7-4

Man, I was screaming as loud as I could. To bad nobody could hear me cause I was at the Dome.

P.S. What were they reviewing on that play? I couldn't hear the ref.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast