Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,005

    7-11 Any signifance?

    The Vikings play on channel 711 on Direct TV this week. Any signifance? I think it's a good luck omen for them! :
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

    When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

  2. #2
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: 7-11 Any signifance?

    Unless your a Panther fan, then you might think its good luck for them!

  3. #3
    Prophet Guest

    Re: 7-11 Any signifance?

    It's good luck for the Whizzinator...late night munchies after a smoke fest.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,072

    Re: 7-11 Any signifance?

    Hopefully it means that our receivers, just like the convience store, will be open all day and night!
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Buffalo, MN
    Posts
    982

    Re: 7-11 Any signifance?

    I was thinking Tarvaris Jackson to Jason Carter...that might not be for a while, but it works ;D
    Proud member of PP.O since April 5th, 2003!

  6. #6
    Slade is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,843

    Re: 7-11 Any signifance?

    "VikesFan4Life" wrote:
    I was thinking Tarvaris Jackson to Jason Carter...that might not be for a while, but it works ;D
    - I believe Carter was cut before the season began...

  7. #7
    GFreeman44's Avatar
    GFreeman44 is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    53

    Re: 7-11 Any signifance?

    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    The Vikings play on channel 711 on Direct TV this week. Any signifance? I think it's a good luck omen for them! :
    Or it means that its an easier channel to remember when scanning games on Sunday.

    Of course, a little luck wouldn't hurt against the Panthers.
    If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bs.

  8. #8
    oakmage's Avatar
    oakmage is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    193

    Re: 7-11 Any signifance?

    "Slade" wrote:
    "VikesFan4Life" wrote:
    I was thinking Tarvaris Jackson to Jason Carter...that might not be for a while, but it works ;D
    - I believe Carter was cut before the season began...
    I thought he was too but listed at the Vikings site he is still listed on the depth chart of the 53 man roster.
    Some one let me know if they list the develop players on the Depth chart?

  9. #9
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: 7-11 Any signifance?

    "oakmage" wrote:
    "Slade" wrote:
    "VikesFan4Life" wrote:
    I was thinking Tarvaris Jackson to Jason Carter...that might not be for a while, but it works ;D
    - I believe Carter was cut before the season began...
    I thought he was too but listed at the Vikings site he is still listed on the depth chart of the 53 man roster.
    Some one let me know if they list the develop players on the Depth chart?
    he's on the practice squad, and no they list the 8 practice squad members as well as IR players seperate from the 53-man roster


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  10. #10
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: 7-11 Any signifance?

    My father and brother both have the same birthday...7/11......I can't believe I have just read this, I also played 711 $2.00 backup tonight for the State, play three lottery...





    I'll take and post a pic of the ticket later.... ;D


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •