digital420 is offline Team Alumni

6 - 0 and the differences from before

I was reading around and saw this on the Tuesday Morning Quarterback btw can someone get me a boat cruise shirt? i'll send ya an address in greece to send me and i'll send ya back something kewl from here!!

The Vikes Also Started Winning After the Love Boat, But We'll Skip That: Everyone's noting the Vikings are 6-0 since Brad Johnson took over, but his stats are not that different from the stats Daunte Culpepper posted while the team was going 2-5. Minnesota is also 6-0 since rookie defensive end Erasmus James moved into the starting lineup and the Hyperboreans switched to a 4-3 -- defensive changes may be the secret to the team's improvement. This is the kind of behind-the-headlines insider dope you've come to expect from Tuesday Morning Quarterback. Which is why I wish I was the one who noticed -- I wasn't; this comes from Aaron Schatz of the New York Sun.

anyone have other ideas on some of the changes we can see now in our men in purple?

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

Re: 6 - 0 and the differences from before

Good stuff...

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!