Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 500 posts!

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

500 posts!

Well Well Well..what can I say. It's been a long arduous task to get where I'm at today. Especially tonight sifting through all the topics I really could care less about posting and posting away to reach this crowning achievement. I have been coming here for over 4 years and have relished every minute of it. This also goes for all the people who I've quarrled and bickered with who have helped to establish my epithet as the resident j a c k a s s . I hope to be here for many years to come. Hopefully all of you frequent flyers of the site now will be here when our boys finally bring the Lombardi to Minnesota.

Your truly, enlvikeman (Resident J a c k a s s) :salute:

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

Mr. O is offline Starter

500 posts!

Let me be the first to say congratulations. Here's hoping there's at least 500 more posts in your arsenal.
    A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears. - Woodrow Wyatt

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

500 posts!

Congrats, here's to more !
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

JTSnow is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: 500 posts!

"enlvikeman" wrote:
    Well Well Well..what can I say. It's been a long arduous task to get where I'm at today. Especially tonight sifting through all the topics I really could care less about posting and posting away to reach this crowning achievement. I have been coming here for over 4 years and have relished every minute of it. This also goes for all the people who I've quarrled and bickered with who have helped to establish my epithet as the resident j a c k a s s . I hope to be here for many years to come. Hopefully all of you frequent flyers of the site now will be here when our boys finally bring the Lombardi to Minnesota.

congratulations
    [img:4c22618921]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/vikingstw/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:4c22618921].

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

500 posts!

Great work!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"enlvikeman" wrote:
    I hope to be here for many years to come. Hopefully all of you frequent flyers of the site now will be here when our boys finally bring the Lombardi to Minnesota.

:salute:
    Maybe the reason why we haven't won a SB is because we don't want anything that is named Lombardi on it in the state of MN.

Lets rename the Trophy!

This is going to be a new thread!!!!!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

500 posts!

"Mr. O" wrote:
    Let me be the first to say congratulations. Here's hoping there's at least 500 more posts in your ARSEnal.
    Ha Ha Ha, he said ARSE.

Congrats ENL

I am more impressed with your longevity than size or amount that you have posted. 4 years, some only last here for minutes or days.

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

"enlvikeman" wrote:

Congrats...Hopefully the Vikings will win at least a SB before your next 500.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

500 posts!

Congrats !
    We will throw a party for ya!

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

500 posts!

thanks ultra...nice smileys

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast