Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5-2

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: 5-2

"BBQ Platypus" wrote:
    Bettis deserves one before he retires, but a lot of people have been working hard. I'm going to try to maintain objectivity until the Super Bowl comes around. I'll have made up my mind by then.
    Only because you'll have a 1 out of 2 chance of being correct instead of 1 out of 4! :razz:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Panthers all the way...GO JAKE, the Ragin' Cajun from Breaux Bridge, Louisiana!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"KJ" wrote:
    "SamDawg84" wrote:
    i want to see the vikings go up against the broncos, now that would be a good game
    You mean in the '99 Super Bowl?
    That's the way it should have been damnit!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

I would like to see Cowher get a ring...Bettis too.'

If not them, then Seattle.

I am not "cheering" for any of these teams BTW.

MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer

"collegeguyjeff" wrote:
    broncos arn't good enough to win the superbowl. i want the steelers to win cause of bettis he seems to be a real humble guy for being so rich. even though i hate arrogant people from pennsylvania i would prefer the steelers to win.
    HA! I completely disagree with that! Denver has one of the hottest running games around, combine that with an outstanding defense and you've got an excellent team. How you say they aren't good enough boggles my mind!
    ;-)

MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer

"midgensa" wrote:
    I never root for teams based on who beat the Vikings ... I am kind of partial to Bettis getting to his first Super Bowl and to Cowher winning one ... but I am still pulling for the Broncs who are the favs of one of my best friends ... on the NFC I like the Hawks for the same reason ... they are one of my good friend's teams ... I also bet on them to be the Super Bowl rep in the NFC back in Week 8 while getting 17 to 1 odds on a $100 bet ... so that could turn out quite well.
    wow nice odds dude, you've got a great chance to win that bet!
    ;-)

Del Rio Guest

I've always like the Broncos style. I think they play football the way it was meant to be played.

I think the Steelers will fall to them. Even though they have the best all around saftey in the NFL.

Yes even better then everyones flavor of the month Sean Taylor. He can't even hold his jock.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    Panthers all the way...GO JAKE, the Ragin' Cajun from Breaux Bridge, Louisiana!!!
    I thought he was from Idaho, oh you are talking about the better of the Two Jakes, your Hommee.

BTW, anyone see that movie with Jack Nicholson, way back when. It was pretty good!

The XL SB could be dubbed the Two Jakes if it all works out.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Del Rio" wrote:
    I've always like the Broncos style. I think they play football the way it was meant to be played.

I think the Steelers will fall to them. Even though they have the best all around saftey in the NFL.

Yes even better then everyones flavor of the month Sean Taylor. He can't even hold his jock.
    Hey now! Taylor is a beast, never said he was the best.

You are correct. Troy is the best all around Safety in the league. The guy is amazing and is a great kid off the field!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    I thought he was from Idaho, oh you are talking about the better of the Two Jakes, your Hommee.

BTW, anyone see that movie with Jack Nicholson, way back when. It was pretty good!

The XL SB could be dubbed the Two Jakes if it all works out.
    It was the sequel to Chinatown...didn't come close to being as good!

I was living in Ventura CA when they filmed part of it there...in the Ventura County Courthouse...I wanted to take off of work back then to see if I could sight Jack Nicholson...but I couldn't get off of work on the right days. Jack is DA MAN!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12