Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Euphman06 is offline Asst. Coach

Re: 4door gives em hell

They won't beat us, Erasmus or k-will will lay a hit on favre their first drive and end his season and career. BUH-BYE

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Man do those guys live in a bubble or what how is their D going to be better than last year? As Viking fans we always like to slight how the Packers will fare in the upcominng season but these guys are delusional!
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

No, Del Rio is right. Everything we're squacking about is on paper only. Sure, the ODDS are that we'll be superior, but how many paper tigers have we seen from various franchises over time? Too many.

That said, I also agree with DarrinNelsonguy that the Packer fans are delusional. They have lost so much - while the rest of the NFC North has gained - that the likelyhood of their even reaching the play-offs is slim at best.

Caine

vikesgirl is offline Rookie

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Hilarious. Boy those Puck fans sure are an intelligent bunch. WOW!!!

Can't wait til this season when they are all cryin in their cheese and whining about all of the int's that old man Faaaaaaavre is throwin, and how they have no defense, cuz someone forgot to draft one.
    VIKES fan for life!

Vikgarten is offline Waterboy

Call me crazy, but I have a thing about hypocrisy...

So far Ultra is the only person here who recognized and admitted that chevelle was trolling.

I don't know... I don't like to get on fellow Viking fans, but the fact is chevelle went to that site with the purpose of trolling. He went with a picture of sharper in his signature, and then started asking questions about the Packers rebuilding, and rubbing in the fact that they lost some key players...

And Caine, I don't know what kind of crack you are on, but whatever it is, give me some. "You didn't see anything in his first couple of posts that would have tee'd you off"....

I am a Viking fan, not a Packer fan... My first post here contained a very marginal amount of negativity towards one of the other long time members, about a blasting letter that he sent to a journalist. The journalist didn't even say anything bad about the Vikings in his article, and I got flamed for stating my opinion on that...

So you seriuously expect anyone to believe that you would have been perfectly okay with a Packer fan coming here with a pic of, oh I don't know.... Randy Moss in a Raiders jersey and asking questions about how will the Vikes ever get past the loss of Randy?

And instead of saying "what will the pack do without the "wife beaters"?, he asked; "what will the vikes do without the drug addicts"?

Some of you people are clueless. Chevelle went to another site and did the same thing half of you would have been up in arms about it it was done here, and you all sit here and support him in this thread like the Packer fans on that board are the ones who are wrong.

Normally, I wouldn't care. I mean it's just a friggen message board, it really shouldn;t be taken that seriously. I guess the thing is, some of the people here would act like it was the apocolypse if it happened here.

I think a few of you need to get over yourselves.

I'm sure I'll get flamed for saying this. You know, what I just pointed out is far worse than going to another board and trolling, and then starting a thread about it....

Del Rio Guest

"Del Rio" wrote:
    "they didn't like it when i asked what's gonna happen to the wife beaters"

Sounds like you were trolling LMAO.

What did you expect. If someone came here asking about Moss and his hitting a traffic cop or taking plays off panties would be knotted. LOL

That is trolling

Hey I called him on it too.

As for that nugget of joy you just posted you probably will get flamed because it was very defensive and when you say stuff like "you people" it isn't generally a very good idea.

But then again who gives a shit if he was trolling? Sometimes it is fun. Most Viking fans don't like the Packers and Vice versa, and every once and a while people like to argue over pointless garbage. As far as him not getting called on his troll, not true.

Get over yourself.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikgarten" wrote:
    Call me crazy, but I have a thing about hypocrisy...

So far Ultra is the only person here who recognized and admitted that chevelle was trolling.

I don't know... I don't like to get on fellow Viking fans, but the fact is chevelle went to that site with the purpose of trolling. He went with a picture of sharper in his signature, and then started asking questions about the Packers rebuilding, and rubbing in the fact that they lost some key players...

And Caine, I don't know what kind of crack you are on, but whatever it is, give me some. "You didn't see anything in his first couple of posts that would have tee'd you off"....

I am a Viking fan, not a Packer fan... My first post here contained a very marginal amount of negativity towards one of the other long time members, about a blasting letter that he sent to a journalist. The journalist didn't even say anything bad about the Vikings in his article, and I got flamed for stating my opinion on that...

So you seriuously expect anyone to believe that you would have been perfectly okay with a Packer fan coming here with a pic of, oh I don't know.... Randy Moss in a Raiders jersey and asking questions about how will the Vikes ever get past the loss of Randy?

And instead of saying "what will the pack do without the "wife beaters"?, he asked; "what will the vikes do without the drug addicts"?

Some of you people are clueless. Chevelle went to another site and did the same thing half of you would have been up in arms about it it was done here, and you all sit here and support him in this thread like the Packer fans on that board are the ones who are wrong.

Normally, I wouldn't care. I mean it's just a friggen message board, it really shouldn;t be taken that seriously. I guess the thing is, some of the people here would act like it was the apocolypse if it happened here.

I think a few of you need to get over yourselves.

I'm sure I'll get flamed for saying this. You know, what I just pointed out is far worse than going to another board and trolling, and then starting a thread about it....
    No need to waste a good flaming on a lightweight like you...but I can appreciate your point about hypocrisy. The difference is in the eye of the beholder...we have had Pack fans that have come on the board and posted stuff that was at the same level as what FDC posted and mostly gotten away with it. Troll arguments usually degenerate into name calling and cursing...so in that regard, FDC's posts on the Packer board did not sink to the troll level...I would hold any Packer fan to that same standard. If the Packer fans on their board took issue with FDC's posts in an intelligent manner, it would be no big deal...but they mostly responded like the imbiciles that we always claim they are. The same standard applies here...we usually call out Viking fans here who get to abusive when the need arises...none of us wants the board to turn into a useless string of threads laced with invectives and toilet humor...mind you, a little of both is OK, though.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Vikgarten is offline Waterboy

a "lightweight" like me....?
    what exactly does that mean? Lightweight in terms of the vikings? lightweight in terms of vikings message boards? or lightweight here?

More importantly.... how would you know? You know nothing about me.

I've probably been around in the Viking message board community longer than you have. I have only come here for the past couple of weeks, because mainly I have only heard bad things about this place.

I lurked for a while to see what was being said here, then when I realized that there are some decent posters, I decide it might be an okay place to post, and I actually registered. Now I am seeing what everybody has been saying, and why I was warned to stay away.

And as for your defense of why it was okay for chevelle to go troll, and that's exactly what he did, regardless of what your clearly warped sense of message board ettiquette tells you, it was NOT okay..

I find it funny that Del Rio finds something negative in me using the words "you people" (and actually what I said was "SOME" of you people, key word being "SOME") but nothing wrong with this thread.

That's okay though.... Ive seen everything I need to see from this place. Turns out the folks who told me that this place is the pits were right. Nothing more than a core group of 3 or 4 old timers that have no respect for the opinion of new members or other Viking fans.

This "lightweight" will continue to frequent the other boards that I've been on for the past 3 years, and strike this off the bookmarked list.

later

Del Rio Guest

Sweet don't let the door hit your super defensive ass on the way out.

I love how you stereotype the entire PPO board when you yourself said it is like 3-4 people on here. What the fuck did you expect when you stepped up to that podium. And almost every post you have posted has been extreemly defensive and comes off as you saying "kick me in the nutz."

You get what you put into I guess, I know I wont lose sleep over it.

"Some of you people are clueless"
    That right there is just as bad, some of who? Who are you talking about? See you spread your shit with a wide brush and leave interpretation available. That get's people riled up.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Vikgarten" wrote:
    This "lightweight" will continue to frequent the other boards that I've been on for the past 3 years, and strike this off the bookmarked list.

later
    Geez dude, lighten-up!

Cajun is not attacking harshly at all. Trust me, if he wanted to flame you it would be a heck of a lot worse.

Maybe lightweight as far as:

:?:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast