49ers Game This Sunday

If anyone is planning on going to this game Sunday in Frisco, just as last season, many Vikings fans will be tailgating in parking lot section V....

Lot opens at 9am...

If you're gonna be there... for GOD's sake, WEAR YOUR VIKINGS COLORS !!!!

Let's take over that section like last season when there was all purple there !!!!

Go Vikes
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I ll be dead and cold before I m green and gold

Thanks to PPE for sig

Re: 49ers Game This Sunday

FYI.... Last season FOX TV filmed us Vikings fans tailgating there in San Francisco..

I was lucky, FOX showed our group tailgating and I came out on tv showing my Viking tattoo...

Thanks to PPE for sig

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"vikesoto" wrote:
    If anyone is planning on going to this game Sunday in Frisco, just as last season, many Vikings fans will be tailgating in parking lot section V....

Lot opens at 9am...

If you're gonna be there... for GOD's sake, WEAR YOUR VIKINGS COLORS !!!!

Let's take over that section like last season when there was all purple there !!!!

Go Vikes
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You should post this information in this thread:

http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?topic=40237.msg683938#msg683938

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

PurpleGator is offline Hall of Famer

Sounds good.

I will tell my cousin.
    I think he is going to the game.

StillPurple is offline Hall of Famer

I just wonder how many Niners fans will be there, with them playing so poorly.

Maybe the Vikings will make it a "home game".

For instance, I live in Dallas, and I heard that there were so many Packers fans down here for that Cowboys game, that the Dallas offense had to use hand signals, due to the noise !!

That would be cool to do in San Fran.

"StillPurple" wrote:

For instance, I live in Dallas, and I heard that there were so many Packers fans down here for that Cowboys game, that the Dallas offense had to use hand signals, due to the noise !!

In all honesty, Vikings fans do represent well in opposing stadiums..

I'll say last year it was 25% Vikings fans, not bad considering the game was hell and gone from Minnesota...

Anyone remember the Arizona road game in 2003... On the Cardinals radio network they said on the air that of the 53,000 fans there, AT LEAST 50,000 WERE VIKINGS FANS !!!

Thanks to PPE for sig

Frostbite is offline Coach

We have a huge number of dedicated fans here in Northern California. Also one of the largest fan clubs is based in the area too. As far as Niners fans...don't worry there will be plenty of them. The nice part is most of them are great fans in general and very tollerant of other team fans....not at all like across the bay in Oakland. I don't know if this game is sold out yet...I don't think so because I heard tickets for good seats were still available as of yesterday.

I think a lot of fans are coming out to see Adrian Peterson play too. He alone can only help 49er ticket sales... in my humble opinion. As in every city around the U.S. that has an NFL team there is a die hard core fan base and SF is no different. I am hopeful and somewhat confident that it will be the Vikings fans doing most of the cheering Sunday.

Cheers!
    Where is Frostbite Falls Minnesota?

BleedinPandG is offline Coach

"vikesoto" wrote:
    "StillPurple" wrote:

In all honesty, Vikings fans do represent well in opposing stadiums..

I'll say last year it was 25% Vikings fans, not bad considering the game was hell and gone from Minnesota...

Anyone remember the Arizona road game in 2003... On the Cardinals radio network they said on the air that of the 53,000 fans there, AT LEAST 50,000 WERE VIKINGS FANS !!!
    I was at that game... painful memory... why bring that up.... WHY!!!!
    The true measure of a man is what he'd do knowing he'd never be found out.

SoCaliFans is offline Starter

"Frostbite" wrote:
    We have a huge number of dedicated fans here in Northern California. Also one of the largest fan clubs is based in the area too. As far as Niners fans...don't worry there will be plenty of them. The nice part is most of them are great fans in general and very tollerant of other team fans....not at all like across the bay in Oakland. I don't know if this game is sold out yet...I don't think so because I heard tickets for good seats were still available as of yesterday.

I think a lot of fans are coming out to see Adrian Peterson play too. He alone can only help 49er ticket sales... in my humble opinion. As in every city around the U.S. that has an NFL team there is a die hard core fan base and SF is no different. I am hopeful and somewhat confident that it will be the Vikings fans doing most of the cheering Sunday.

Cheers!
    OK, so I was excited before... yeesh, now!
    Can't' wait to meet all you purple people.
    Like I said in another thread "anyone going Sunday" I'll be wearing my Vikings Santa hat.

My tix should be arriving any time now.
    yvonne (and brian)