Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tad7 is offline Team Alumni

4 Vikings named to Pro Bowl

Adrian Peterson heads a list of four Minnesota Vikings selected to the NFC Pro Bowl team for the Jan. 27th game in Honolulu, a week before the Super Bowl.

Also named to the team on Wednesday night were defensive end Jared Allen, rookie kicker Blair Walsh and fullback Jerome Felton, who played a role in Peterson's success this season by blocking for the superstar running back.

Adrian Peterson, Jared Allen among four Vikings named to Pro Bowl | 1500 ESPN Twin Cities ? Minnesota Sports News & Opinion (Twins, Vikings, Wolves, Wild, Gophers) | Sportswire: Minnesota Vikings
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni
    I think Greenway had a pro bowl year. I am glad that Felton made it and Walsh sure deserved a spot on the roster.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Felton was the most underrated Viking this season. Huge contributor, and glad he got the recognition he deserves.

Greenway getting snubbed is a joke. Clay Matthews making the pro bowl is hilarious, the dude missed something like 6 games. Yeah, he had decent numbers, but you're comparing a 3-4 OLB who gets sacks/votes to a 4-3 OLB who completely cleans up the field. IMO, 3-4 OLBs shoudl be grouped as DEs, not LBs

Ranger is offline Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by i_bleed_purple View Post
    Felton was the most underrated Viking this season. Huge contributor, and glad he got the recognition he deserves.

Greenway getting snubbed is a joke. Clay Matthews making the pro bowl is hilarious, the dude missed something like 6 games. Yeah, he had decent numbers, but you're comparing a 3-4 OLB who gets sacks/votes to a 4-3 OLB who completely cleans up the field. IMO, 3-4 OLBs shoudl be grouped as DEs, not LBs
    Greenway played lights out this year, and I can't imagine why they didn't put him on the roster.

PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer
    I can't wait to see Felton lay out Mathews this sunday!

Show em why ya made the probowl!

smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    Real happy to see Walsh and Felton get in. Greenway is deserving, but there are so many good linebackers in the league, it's a tough competition. Would be nice to see him go as an alternate at least.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by smegmavike View Post
    Real happy to see Walsh and Felton get in. Greenway is deserving, but there are so many good linebackers in the league, it's a tough competition. Would be nice to see him go as an alternate at least.
    Well, Both the 49ers and Packers have an OLB in there, chances are great one of those teams will represent the NFC in the superbowl. I'd hope Greenway came in #4 in voting.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by PackSux! View Post
    I can't wait to see Felton lay out Mathews this sunday!

Show em why ya made the probowl!
    I'd like to see Felton get the initial huge shot on Matthews & then watch AD polish him off & smoke him like he did that DB a few years ago. I believe that was a Puker as well.
    Last edited by singersp; 12-27-2012 at 05:14 AM.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Randy Moss is offline Pro-Bowler
    Jeff Saturday made the probowl, lol. What a joke. Kalil and Sully were no-brainers.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    I'd like to see Felton get the initial huge shot on Matthews & then watch Ponder polish him off & smoke him like he did that DB a few years ago. I believe that was a Puker as well.
    Ponder is going to smoke Matthews? What DB did he lay out?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast