Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

3rd wide reciever

Burleson is the 3 man and Campbell is the 4 man.
    VIKINGS are KINGS of the NFC North

3rd wide reciever

"billvike" wrote:
    First off that deep recievers in the draft thing isnt crap!!! He isnt and wasnt a stand out like a Roy Williams or Larry Fitzgerald, If he doesnt make the vikings i think, i would be a big mistake on the vikings part. He's a possesion reciever, hes tall and lanky good size he might not have the moss speed but throw it up there he could come down with it, im not going to start a fight we'll just see.
    i'm not trying to start a fight either. i'm just saying, if he was as great as you say, he would have been drafted in like the 5th...lol. i just notice that a lot of people here think every player the vikings sign is going to be a star.
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

3rd wide reciever

Hey in a few months we'll be talking about how Larry Ned should be our starter again

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

3rd wide reciever

didn't the texans cut some looser linebacker? shouldn't we pick him up? what a rotation in the backing corps that would be...lol. and i think we should start that undrafted free agent rookie at right tackle...lmao!
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

3rd wide reciever

Sorry but Burleson is a bust. He has never played up to his potential
    can we clone Bud Grant?

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

3rd wide reciever

"dan3ski" wrote:
    GIve him another year or two. Adjusting to the nfl as a wideout aint easy, and he aint no randy moss either. Give him a chance.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

3rd wide reciever

I agree hawaiian. How can you call Burleson a bust after ONE year!! I thought he played pretty well last year. Every receiver we draft can't come out and be Randy Moss!! Danski, I don't know how you can say he was a bust, do you have any reasons or is it just because he didn't put up Bolden type numbers as a rookie?

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

johnnyb22 is offline Rookie

3rd wide reciever

It really doesn't matter who you call the #3 receiver. The play will dictate who goes in by their abilities. If it is less than seven yards burleson will most likely be in there because he can block better than Campbell. If it is a long distance than probably Campbell will be in there. Burleson has a chance to be a good receiver but he won't be a Randy Moss, maybe a Chris Carter. He doesn't have the speed to be a Randy Moss or even an AC. Either way whoever becomes a #3 receiver will have that in name only. They will probably get almost the same number of snaps and balls thrown to them.

3rd wide reciever

I am saying Burelson also. He is more a possesion type receiver then Moss or Robinson. However Moss has been turning into a mix of speed and possesion the last year or so. If his foot really continues to bother him them I think Campbell will end up as #3 as we will need a burner.
    The truth? You can t handle the truth!!

3rd wide reciever

"dan3ski" wrote:
    What are you talking about? This was only his first season, he was a 3rd rounder, he saw sporadic playing time, and he was constantly being moved around on the depth chart to cover injuries to other starters. And despite all that, I think he did pretty darn well. His best games were undoubtedly the Frerotte games, but he seems most capable. I'm not saying he should be a number 2 yet, but he's a fine slot receiver.
    Faster than a speeding Grady Jackson! More powerful than a Nick Barnett! Able to leap Ahmad Carroll in a single bound! Look! Up in the sky! It s a bird! It s a plane! It s Jermaine Wiggins!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast