Thread: #31

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

We are now #31 in the ESPN power rankings. If the Jags win another game I think we will be ranked at the absolute bottom. I suspect that AP will not be running this weekend against the Packers because of his groin pull. So the 31st in the rankings will be losing half of its offense. Ugly ugly ugly

WWBGD

Yes, but our mistakes are easily correctable.
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    This team will not get better without better coaching, better management, and better scouting. The Vikings are a team with a staff that believes it is 1995. The Vikings have not embraced sabermetrics in the front office, they are playing outdated schemes, and the Vikings have been exposed for their lack of gameplan preparation.

VikeCane305 is offline Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Minniman View Post
    This team will not get better without better coaching, better management, and better scouting. The Vikings are a team with a staff that believes it is 1995. The Vikings have not embraced sabermetrics in the front office, they are playing outdated schemes, and the Vikings have been exposed for their lack of gameplan preparation.
    Well said!
    "AKA" PURPLEPOWERPUNCH

drewlovs is offline Asst. Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by Minniman View Post
    But WILL we replace the coaching staff? Nothing I have seen this year gives me hope any good decisions will come out of the front office.
    Men are moved by two levers only: fear and self interest.

~Napoleon Bonaparte on Politics