Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: 3 Scenarios for Next Season

"gagarr" wrote:
    My scenario:

TJ looks horrible against Cards and Falcons, Vikes in desperation put Booty in against the Giants.

Booty goes 24 of 29 for 346 yards, 4 TD's, 0 Ints, 0 sacks, rushes for 45 yds 1TD.

Vikes make the playoffs and play the Cowgirls.
    Cowgirls are down by 21 at half.

Jerry Jones pulls Ware and Ellis aside and puts a $500,000 bounty on AD and Booty.
    Then pulls Adams aside and places a $500,000 bounty on JA.

All players are taken out with cheap shots in 3rd quarter, but league ignores it.

Jones says "My players were just trying hard" with his typical smirk
    What is with the fascination with Booty (the player not the body part I understand the body part)?
    Last time I remember watching the guy he looked like sh*t against 3rd string defenses playing basic schemes?
    In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.- John Adams

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

I've bit to many times on all this stuff and thought things were going to be better. Now I just sit back and take it as it comes. There's really nothing I can do to change things anyway.
    But I sure did have a good time in Nashville last year.

It would not surprise me one bit if the Vikings won the next three games any more than if they lost the next three games and didn't make the playoffs. It's all relative. Of course I'll support them but I'm not going to be devastated if they lose. It's happened too many times in my lifetime.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"misplacedminnesotan" wrote:
    "gagarr" wrote:
    My scenario:

TJ looks horrible against Cards and Falcons, Vikes in desperation put Booty in against the Giants.

Booty goes 24 of 29 for 346 yards, 4 TD's, 0 Ints, 0 sacks, rushes for 45 yds 1TD.

Vikes make the playoffs and play the Cowgirls.
    Cowgirls are down by 21 at half.

Jerry Jones pulls Ware and Ellis aside and puts a $500,000 bounty on AD and Booty.
    Then pulls Adams aside and places a $500,000 bounty on JA.

All players are taken out with cheap shots in 3rd quarter, but league ignores it.

Jones says "My players were just trying hard" with his typical smirk
    What is with the fascination with Booty (the player not the body part I understand the body part)?
    Last time I remember watching the guy he looked like sh*t against 3rd string defenses playing basic schemes?
    +100

Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni

"V" wrote:
    There should only be two scenarios as far as I'm concerned:

1. We sign or draft a QB to compete with TJ in camp. TJ wins the battle. We are set at the QB position for the near if not far future.

2. We sign or draft a QB to compete with TJ in camp. The new QB wins the battle. We are set the the QB position for the near if not far future.
    +1 I can't believe that Frerotte will be around next season, the way he played plus his age ( is the injury serious? ) TJ will be around next season as will Childress. I can't believe Childress won't be around next season given what Wilf has said about his coach. depending on our draft pick i doubt we'll draft a big name QB that is able to compete for the starting job. the most logical thing to me is bring in a FA QB or trade for one that has several years left in the tank ( not Cassel ) and is a proven starter ( not Anderson )

If anything happens it's that we'll bring in someone that will compete for the starting job with TJ. Booty remains 3rd on the depth chart
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123