Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tad7 is offline Team Alumni

Norseman 3 reasons to bring back Tarvaris Jackson

1. He's one of the best back-up quarterback free agents on the market

2. The fans hate him so much they will support Ponder

3. I spent a lot of money on jerseys and memorabilia and they could be rendered useful again.
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    1. Never
    2. Gonna
    3. Happen

I like number 3 though, haha

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    And they could have a throwing contest to see which one gets to wear #7. First one to throw a football through a tire from 20 yards. Oh wait ... we better make it 10 so it doesn't take all day.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    hahahahahaha

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reignman View Post
    And they could have a throwing contest to see which one gets to wear #7. First one to throw a football through a tire from 20 yards. Oh wait ... we better make it 10 so it doesn't take all day.
    and disguise the tyre as a barn door as well to help TJ
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni
    What's a T-Jack? Is that short for Tire Jack? Or is that some white collar crime? As in Hi-Jacking T-Bills? I dunno, sounds like brand of bourbon also.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by Reignman View Post
    If they put the tire on or behind the LOS, Ponder probably has a better chance of hitting it. If they place the tire downfield 10-20 yards it's a toss up, however Ponder will probably throw the ball 5 yards to a receiver who will then run the rest of the way to the tire & stick it thru.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman
    Quote Originally Posted by Tad7 View Post
    1. He's one of the best back-up quarterback free agents on the market

2. The fans hate him so much they will support Ponder

3. I spent a lot of money on jerseys and memorabilia and they could be rendered useful again.
    1. Are you Carzy? 2. Are you insane 3. What?

1. I would rather give BT a chance and see what we have with him if TJ is the best FA available. Take Webb andplace him with the WRs, if he makes fine, if not cut him loose. He is a waste of talent at QB.

2. I don't want a QB being supported only because he wins a contest between other carppy QBs. If Ponder can't make it by next year or at least show more progress then time ot look for another QB.

3. Using that logic bring back Tarkenton so my memorbilia is relevant again. He is a hall of fame QB and even at his age could probably do a better job then TJ.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Forgot number 4.....It would make Marrdro really really really really happy.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Tad7 is offline Team Alumni
    A little disappointed these threads don't get 8 pages long any more but some great responses none the less.

Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast