Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame

Re: 3,000 consecutive days

"VikingNed" wrote:
    "VikemanX84" wrote:
    I know we're all upset that the Vikings lost to the Packers and that we are under .500 for the first time this season.
    Cheer up though! Chris Kluwe had another great game for us and might just be our MVP so far this year (His punting inside the 20 has lead to all but one of our defensive scores) despite the bad average.

Anyway, the real reason for this post (and I hope this is the right forum) was just to let everyone know that today I am celebrating my 3,000th consecutive day wearing a Vikings shirt.
    Thats right, I've worn a Vikings shirt every day of my life for the last 3,000.
    I'm rather proud of myself.

I just thought y'all might like to know!

I'm really impressed, thats almost as long as Singer has gone without a piece of A$$.....

;D

LMAO!
    I'm guessing that Vikeman may have the same issue with that 8 yr. old vikings shirt.

Dude if you've gone 3000 consecutive days wearing a Vikings shirt than I salute you, from a distance though.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"tastywaves" wrote:
    "VikingNed" wrote:
    "VikemanX84" wrote:
    I know we're all upset that the Vikings lost to the Packers and that we are under .500 for the first time this season.
    Cheer up though! Chris Kluwe had another great game for us and might just be our MVP so far this year (His punting inside the 20 has lead to all but one of our defensive scores) despite the bad average.

Anyway, the real reason for this post (and I hope this is the right forum) was just to let everyone know that today I am celebrating my 3,000th consecutive day wearing a Vikings shirt.

I'm really impressed, thats almost as long as Singer has gone without a piece of A$$.....

;D

LMAO!
    I'm guessing that Vikeman may have the same issue with that 8 yr. old vikings shirt.

Dude if you've gone 3000 consecutive days wearing a Vikings shirt than I salute you, from a distance though.

ROTFFLMMFAO!!!!

BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"VikingNed" wrote:
    "VikemanX84" wrote:

;D

That's just COLD, Ned...funny as heck though!!!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Wow, 3,000 straight days, that's borderline insanity!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "VikingNed" wrote:
    "VikemanX84" wrote:

;D

Fact is, Once Singer meets Jing Jing, his Pump count will surpass his post count by far....LMAO ;D

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

I have worn clothes for 6216 straight days.

But you old men can top me on that one for sure,.

"VikingNed" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "VikingNed" wrote:
    "VikemanX84" wrote:

;D

Fact is, Once Singer meets Jing Jing, his Pump count will surpass his post count by far....LMAO ;D
    I think that the first time, he is gonna splooge before he even gets it in!

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Well not that I am proud of this fact but I have smoked at least one cigarette for 10,820 days. It would have been 10,850 but there was this one time while I was in band camp....
    Something I am proud of though ;D ;D
    I had sex(not with myself)for 30 days straight. In my younger days of course.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"TheAnimal93" wrote:
    Well not that I am proud of this fact but I have smoked at least one cigarette for 10,820 days. It would have been 10,850 but there was this one time while I was in band camp....

I think most men can claim that, especially in the good ol college days!!! lol

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "TheAnimal93" wrote:

I think most men can claim that, especially in the good ol college days!!! lol

That is unless you're in the middle of the infamous Ltrey dry spell.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast