Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39
  1. #1
    VikemanX84 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,433

    3,000 consecutive days

    I know we're all upset that the Vikings lost to the Packers and that we are under .500 for the first time this season.
    Cheer up though! Chris Kluwe had another great game for us and might just be our MVP so far this year (His punting inside the 20 has lead to all but one of our defensive scores) despite the bad average.

    Anyway, the real reason for this post (and I hope this is the right forum) was just to let everyone know that today I am celebrating my 3,000th consecutive day wearing a Vikings shirt.
    Thats right, I've worn a Vikings shirt every day of my life for the last 3,000.
    I'm rather proud of myself.

    I just thought y'all might like to know!
    When it s all said and done, you ll have to admit we re number 1!

  2. #2
    Slade is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,843

    Re: 3,000 consecutive days

    Wow, that's what I call "Dedicated" !!

  3. #3
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: 3,000 consecutive days

    I really hope that you washed it? ;D

  4. #4
    LuckyVike's Avatar
    LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,785

    Re: 3,000 consecutive days

    There is no ways you've worn a Vikings shirt 3,000 days in a row.
    If that's true you should call up Guiness Records.

    If my math is right, that means you've worn a Vikings shirt 8.22 years straight...
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

  5. #5
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: 3,000 consecutive days

    It's not the same shirt, is it?

    I would not mind doing that.
    I would imagine you had to wear one underneath something for funerals and such.

  6. #6
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: 3,000 consecutive days

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    It's not the same shirt, is it?

    I would not mind doing that.
    I would imagine you had to wear one underneath something for funerals and such.
    I guess technically if you wore the shirt to the store or something even for an hour or 2 it counts

  7. #7
    aceclown is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    948

    Re: 3,000 consecutive days

    How are we supposed to believe that you have worn a vikes shirt every day for over 8 years?
    Prove it.


    Chuch.

  8. #8
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: 3,000 consecutive days

    "aceclown" wrote:
    How are we supposed to believe that you have worn a vikes shirt every day for over 8 years?
    Prove it.
    He will send you a glass of armpit juice squeezed from the shirt.

  9. #9
    verovike's Avatar
    verovike is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    43

    Re: 3,000 consecutive days

    If my math is right, that means you've worn a Vikings shirt 8.22 years straight...
    If your math is right, VM started his "shirt streak" around the start of the '98 season. The most gut wrenching playoff loss ever!
    Maybe as an experiment we could get you to wear a Dolphins shirt this week! ;D
    Just kiddin'...The world needs more devoted fans like you.
    I'll be wearing my Vikings garb in Miami this Sunday.
    Skol Vikings!!!

  10. #10
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: 3,000 consecutive days

    "VikemanX84" wrote:
    I know we're all upset that the Vikings lost to the Packers and that we are under .500 for the first time this season.
    Cheer up though! Chris Kluwe had another great game for us and might just be our MVP so far this year (His punting inside the 20 has lead to all but one of our defensive scores) despite the bad average.

    Anyway, the real reason for this post (and I hope this is the right forum) was just to let everyone know that today I am celebrating my 3,000th consecutive day wearing a Vikings shirt.
    Thats right, I've worn a Vikings shirt every day of my life for the last 3,000.
    I'm rather proud of myself.

    I just thought y'all might like to know!




    I'm really impressed, thats almost as long as Singer has gone without a piece of A$$.....
    ;D





    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Raiders | Team has lost 14 consecutive games against their division
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-24-2006, 02:31 PM
  2. Favre: 3K yds passing for 15 consecutive seasons
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-12-2006, 10:02 PM
  3. C. Johnson sets record for receiving yards in consecutive games
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-20-2006, 12:55 PM
  4. 2,135 consecutive games.
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 10:55 PM
  5. 10 more days!!
    By VKG4LFE in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-05-2004, 04:06 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •