Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

2nd favorite team

I have decided that the Colts are my second favorite team in the NFL. I have always liked Dungee. Of course the Vikes will always be #1 but who is your second Favorite team?

WWBGD

2nd favorite team

My 2nd favorite team is anyone who plays the Colts!

Man, I hate Peyton Manning and the Colts!
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

2nd favorite team

My second favorite team is the Texans. Gotta love the expansion team, i still consider them an expansion team until they reach the playoffs.
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

2nd favorite team

Ok, I may be way off here, but if you are a true, die-hard Viks fan; there is only 1 team...Vikings. I hate all the other teams. I could care less about them. Only, and only when they may be playing a division rival or somebody else with playoff consequences, I will root for another team.

2nd favorite team

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Ok, I may be way off here, but if you are a true, die-hard Viks fan; there is only 1 team...Vikings. I hate all the other teams. I could care less about them. Only, and only when they may be playing a division rival or somebody else with playoff consequences, I will root for another team.
    Yes I agree Vikes all the way

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

2nd favorite team

It was almost the Texans today.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

2nd favorite team

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    It was almost the Texans today.
    LOL la your always good for a laugh. It was the Giants for me last week

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

2nd favorite team

Of course, I will root for the Vikes in ANY game at all. But I mean c'mon. The Texans were jsut expaned a few years ago and look what they have done. They are a pretty good team, gotta respect any team that does that.

I love the vikes, but everyone can have a second favorite as long as they dont become bandwagon and make them their first favorite if they start winning. The vikes are my cemented #1.

On that note though, i love rooting for the underdog, and lets face it, the Texans have been the underdog since their expansion and they have done a helluva job.
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

2nd favorite team

"Kleinsasser40" wrote:
    Of course, I will root for the Vikes in ANY game at all. But I mean c'mon. The Texans were jsut expaned a few years ago and look what they have done. They are a pretty good team, gotta respect any team that does that.

I love the vikes, but everyone can have a second favorite as long as they dont become bandwagon and make them their first favorite if they start winning. The vikes are my cemented #1.

On that note though, i love rooting for the underdog, and lets face it, the Texans have been the underdog since their expansion and they have done a helluva job.
    Its Vikings or nothing. But alas, this does lead to a lot of anger, heartburn, and as someone posted earlier "Broken Televisions."
    I do root for individual players when watching other games like the elder Manning, the best QB in the league and a good ol country boy. But rooting for another team? Can't do that. Too much emotion put forth towards the Purple and Gold to do that.

[size=24px]GO VIKINGS 3-1[/size]
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

2nd favorite team

Pittsburgh Steelers
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast