Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: #26

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: #26

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

Wonder what you would do to your dog if he fetched the ball 9 out of 10 times but failed to do it on the last time?
    Bosintang (soup)

(1) Ingredients

100g of boiled dog meat, 500g of gravy, 20g of green onion, 10g of a leek,
    10g of perilla leaves, 100g of taro stalk soaked in water.

(2) Sauce

8g of salt, 2g of mashed garlic, 3g of perilla, 2g of red pepper, 2g of mashed
    ginger, a little amount of pepper.

(3) Cooking instruction

After boiling the meat with gravy and stalk of taro for some time, boil again
    after putting vegetables an d other ingredients into it. Before eating, sprinkle
    pepper on it and put into an earthen bowl. The stalk
    of taro is to be kept in cold
    water one or two days to get rid of its smell and taste.
    On the reservation this called a McDonalds hamburger
    No Taco Bell

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

The blame should not be put on Winfield.
    :-[ The blame should be put on whomever does not improve our pass rush with a solid DE and a star CB to play opposite Winfield.

Frostbite is offline Coach

Sorry but blaming the loss on #26 is simply....well.....Awful!

There were so many areas of actual reasoning to point at that are far more plausable in the Washington Loss.

1. Poor game Plan (Worst of the season for such an important game)

2. Poor decisions and player performance by our guys on the field (Defense and Offense)

3. Motivation seemed lacking (We came in flat and started slow)

4. Redskins were hungry and came in well prepared (Chill was out Coached from snap one)

Please do not target hurt players to sling mud at. These guys would play if at possible. Team trainers/doctors make the final decisions on who's ready to play. I'm sure he would have tried to go if given the green light. Honestly....we lose anyway. An injured....less than 100 percent Winfield does not make a difference in that game. Our inability to move the football until the second half was our un-doing.

Cheers!

Where is Frostbite Falls Minnesota?

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Frostbite" wrote:

There were so many areas of actual reasoning to point at that are far more plausable in the Washington Loss.

2. Poor decisions and player performance by our guys on the field (Defense and Offense)

4. Redskins were hungry and came in well prepared (Chill was out Coached from snap one)

Please do not target hurt players to sling mud at. These guys would play if at possible. Team trainers/doctors make the final decisions on who's ready to play. I'm sure he would have tried to go if given the green light. Honestly....we lose anyway. An injured....less than 100 percent Winfield does not make a difference in that game. Our inability to move the football until the second half was our un-doing.

Cheers!

How about the fact that Winfield wasn't even suited up for the game? Blaming a player who din't even play in the game is one of the most assine things I've heard on this site.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

ec179299 is offline Rookie

"singersp" wrote:
    "Frostbite" wrote:

Cheers!

How about the fact that Winfield wasn't even suited up for the game? Blaming a player who din't even play in the game is one of the most assine things I've heard on this site.
    I think it is funny that after practice today Winfield said it would be a "tough decision" for him to make in regards to playing on Sunday.
    That sounds an awful lot like he is faced with that decision, doesn't it?

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

Winfield complaining in the offseason has nothing to do with the present day Vikings, so lets end that right there.

Second, because of his injury, he would be extremely limited in his playing time, his performance, and his availability in future games (further injury?) if he did play. I'm guessing you would rag on Winfield for those things too, which would appear to me that he is in a lose-lose situation for him from your perspective. Because if he did play, he would have been playing less snaps, would not preform well and could risk further injury. In that case, this thread would be about those issues.

This is just ridiculous. He really wanted to play and I am guessing that if the Redskins game was not such an important playoff-type game he would have been ruled out immediately.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"happy" wrote:
    Winfield complaining in the offseason has nothing to do with the present day Vikings, so lets end that right there.

Second, because of his injury, he would be extremely limited in his playing time, his performance, and his availability in future games (further injury?) if he did play. I'm guessing you would rag on Winfield for those things too, which would appear to me that he is in a lose-lose situation for him from your perspective. Because if he did play, he would have been playing less snaps, would not preform well and could risk further injury. In that case, this thread would be about those issues.

This is just ridiculous. He really wanted to play and I am guessing that if the Redskins game was not such an important playoff-type game he would have been ruled out immediately.
    But isn't that the norm here? Do not people bring up last seasons stats or lack thereof when talking about players?

Why should Winfield be an exception just because he's a fan favorite?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12