Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

#23 on the field

bennett will get more reps this week. supposedly every 3rd series. lol. will this be it for him? or will he have a good game? at home, on turf, lets hope so!!!!!

Eyesore is offline Pro-Bowler

#23 on the field

:rr:
    Please do not read this. For office use only.

mvikes84 is offline Starter

#23 on the field

Bennett can only score from anywhere on the field,why would we want him in there? WTF It's not like O. Smith has been racking up td's and 100 yd games. Give Bennett a chance now that he's healthy and Moss is back in the lineup.

#23 on the field

Bennett sucks..the reason Onterrio isnt racking up 100 yard games is because Bennett gets some of his reps every game. last week onterrio was tearing it up and then Bennett trots on the field. Ever since Bennett has come back into the lineup, notice how we have been crappy on offense? He throws the whole pace off. Im sick of this guy on the field.

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

#23 on the field

Screw bennett.lmao. We should put in mewelde moore. When he was in, we did awesome. Hes just as good of a runner as bennett and smith and catches the ball extremely well, youd think he was a receiver or something. We should mix it up with moore and smith. Sure dont know bout bennett though.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

#23 on the field

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    Screw bennett.lmao. We should put in mewelde moore. When he was in, we did awesome. Hes just as good of a runner as bennett and smith and catches the ball extremely well, youd think he was a receiver or something. We should mix it up with moore and smith. Sure dont know bout bennett though.
    I agree.......screw Bennett. I say we try to trade the guy to a team like Miami in the offseason. Right now, we definatly should be giving some carries to Moore, the guy just hits the holes so well, and his form is so pure. We're throwing something away if we don't use Moore in our backfield.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

Storm is offline Pro-Bowler

#23 on the field

Man, I was hoping MM would carry the load ever since he got benched... The numbers speak for themselves, the guy did great every time he started. Wtf is up with him needing to "carve out himself a role"? Rushing for like 100 yards a game is not enough for you, mr Tice? God I hate our coaching staff...

WaltzingMewelde is offline Training Camp

#23 on the field

It baffles me how double M isnt getting some touches. I personally think that onterrio is overrated. I guess he is a solid power back, but it always seems like he gets a full head of steam...so much so that he cant keep his balance. the guy is constantly falling forward when it looks like he is gonna break a big one
    SKOL!!!!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

#23 on the field

I can't say that I don't like Bennett, but he just hasn't produced the way that he probably should. I know he's coming off injury and stuff, but we have very capable backs behind him (well in front of him now). When we had Robert Smith and he kept getting hurt, did we really have anyone to take his place. I don't think so, but I can't really remember either. That's why we waited so long for R. Smith to be healthy. It paid off. I don't know if we are going to invest that much time in Bennett, just because we have a solid core of backs. It'll be interesting to see what happens.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

#23 on the field

Bennett needs to have a good game or two so we can trade him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast