Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni
    Let's roll the dice and go out on a limb. 7-9.

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by JPPT1974 View Post
    Not much of a guesser as I am bad at it. But maybe an 8-8 season could be a miracle.
    Fixed

Too soon indeed but tbh there are some winnable games ,Jaguars,Colts,Redskins or Tits

No better than 4-5 wins hope it is enough to send Ricky Retardo back to Florida
    El underdog.

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion
    I recall hearing this same thing in 2006.

It's 2011 now.
    Well lest you forget we did get to the NFC championship game and were one play away from the Super Bowl. I grant you they were not the greatest line in history, but they were playing well enough to get us there having worked together for a couple of years.

WWBGD

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame
    I say between 4 and 6 wins....

We may steal a victory or two against tough teams... but we will undoubtedly loose some games we should win... so it evens out...

I dont' have much faith in Spielman... much less in Frazier... and the coaching staff...

I'll go with the middle regardless of who we draft... 5-11.... which means it's improvement and Frazier gets an extension.... lol

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Oh boy, where do I start? Ponder is not the answer and without an NFL caliber Qb we are screwed for years to come. I'd love to get Blackmon in the draft but without anyone to throw him the ball he'll be a wasted pick. Kalil will be fine but having him will only give Ponder more time to underthrow or weakly throw an out pattern. Hopefully I'll eat crow and noodle arm Ponder will lead us to the promised land, but I don't see that happening. I'm gonna go with a very optimistic 5-11, and another long year of living in cheesedick country

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    Too early to make a prediction.
    Making a prediction on final record before the draft is folly. If the Vikings are SMART enough to draft Kalil with their pick, then, honestly, I think that is worth 1-3 more victories than going for something other than that (Blackmon? Claiborne?) Give Ponder the TIME he needs and he can make the throws. I hate stupid comparisons, BUT - the Patsies were able to win lots of games with nobodies at WR and time to throw the ball.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Making a prediction on final record before the draft is folly. If the Vikings are SMART enough to draft Kalil with their pick, then, honestly, I think that is worth 1-3 more victories than going for something other than that (Blackmon? Claiborne?) Give Ponder the TIME he needs and he can make the throws. I hate stupid comparisons, BUT - the Patsies were able to win lots of games with nobodies at WR and time to throw the ball.

=Z=
    But the patsies have a capable Qb. Just sayin'.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by VKG4LFE View Post
    But the patsies have a capable Qb. Just sayin'.
    I get that. But it's hard to tell if Ponder is capable when he's running for his life.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I get that. But it's hard to tell if Ponder is capable when he's running for his life.

=Z=
    Very true.

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Lets check the roster.
    Qb controversy brewing? Check
    RB with a shred knee? Check
    Below average Fbs? Check
    Skeleton WR corp? Check
    Swiss Cheese oline? Check
    Turnstiles at DTs? Check
    Rotation at LB? Check
    Unsafe Safeties? Check

How the hell are we winning 2 games?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast