Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries

2012 Season Record Predictions

What are your predictions for our record next season? I'll get this started.

0-16

In the toughest division in the NFL, we will undoubtedly go 0-6. Now try to name a single team worse than us. Colts? Not with Andrew Luck and the new 3-4 defense. Rams? Not with Jeff Fisher and a boatload of top draft picks. Our only chance at a single win next season is against my hometown Colts in Indianapolis. Which is really a coin flip. In my estimation, the Colts will win with the home field advantage and a rookie QB absolutely tearing our secondary (or lack thereof) apart. I honestly believe that we won't win a single game. The entire coaching staff gets fired, while our incompetent GM blames everything on rebuilding. "Suck for Luck" turns into "Fall Flat for Matt".
    Last edited by MulletMullitia; 03-29-2012 at 07:43 PM.

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    We only have 6 division games, so I don't see how they can lose 8 there. And even the worse team occasionally steals a win, look at the colts last year.
    I'll go with an optimistic 6-10, doubling our win total from 2011.

We were dreadul last year and still nearly (and should have) beaten the Lions. Even the Colts managed to win a couple!

We will scrape a few wins together but hopefully look promising.

4-12.
    Australia: Where Monday Night Football is on a Tuesday

SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer
    10-6 - Wildcard

Our schedule is E-Z our shed is very very favorable and i think we can pull out 10 games IF we get 2 WRs in the draft, and peterson comes back at full strength

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SharperImage View Post
    10-6 - Wildcard

Our schedule is E-Z our shed is very very favorable and i think we can pull out 10 games IF we get 2 WRs in the draft, and peterson comes back at full strength
    I'll take what he's having bartender...

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Too early to make a prediction.

We haven't seen how bad Ricky will fuck up the draft yet or how many more no name players he will sign to plug the holes.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion
    Well free agency has been less than stellar and draft rookies are rookies. We have lost players and not replaced them with huge upgrades in talent. Our O line still sucks and Ponder will be running for his life once again this season. Receivers mean nothing if you have no time to throw the ball.

Basically we still have a "on any given Sunday" football team. I say we repeat with a 3-13 record.

WWBGD

KevinK is offline Starter
    2-14....... And hopefully the Number 1# draft pick for next yr.

We will have a dreadful year and be the laughing stock of NFL. Our only hope is to be as bad as the Lions a few years ago and then draft Suh, Megatron and Stafford type of picks over the next few years.

mountainviking is offline Team Alumni

Home - GB, DET, CHI, ARZ, SF, JAX, TEN, and NFC South team that finishes in the same spot as the Vikings finish in the NFC North. Since the Vikings finished fourth in the NFC North, they will play Tampa Bay, who finished fourth in the NFC South.

Away - GB, DET, CHI, STL, SEA, HOU, IND, and NFC East team that finishes in the same spot as the Vikings finish in the NFC North. Since the Vikings finished fourth in the NFC North, they will play Washington, who finished fourth in the NFC East
    Well, Hell, lets at least look at the schedule, eh!??

Actually, almost all of those home games are winnable...except San Fran I guess. We always play in-division tough, NO WaY we go 0-6 again! I hope!!! Gotta pull a surprise upset at home vs. one of them!

Away is pretty ugly, although, @IND and @STL don't look too bad, and we seem to do well in SEA...?

We might just have a shot at 8-8, tho 5 or 6 wins is more likely...

They usually finish and release the full schedule shortly after the NFL Team meetings, don't they?
    Control the line, control the time, and give your D a chance to shine!!

"Balance it on end and thats the third side of the coin!!" -wookiefoot

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    My lord aren't there some pessimistic sods in this thread That's not to say we won't have a losing record again but I don't think it will be as dire as some think/hope for. I reckon we'll go 5-11 but some of those losses will be close run so it won't look as bad as the figures will show.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast