Sajid28 is offline Coordinator

2010-2011 Vikings = 5-11 or 6-10..

@ Wash = Loss (0-9 on the road)
    vs. Buff = Win
    vs. NYG = Loss
    vs. Chi = Win/Loss
    @ Phi = Loss
    @ Det = Win

You can almost put those in as locks. The only thing is the Chicago game and eventhough people say they are not that good of a team, they beat us once already, and theyre record does speak for itself.

P.S. With a top 7-8 Draft spot, hopefully we can land a good QB.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: 2010-2011 Vikings = 5-11 or 6-10..

Sajid28 wrote:
    @ Wash = Loss (0-9 on the road)
    vs. Buff = Win
    vs. NYG = Loss
    vs. Chi = Win/Loss
    @ Phi = Loss
    @ Det = Win

You can almost put those in as locks. The only thing is the Chicago game and eventhough people say they are not that good of a team, they beat us once already, and theyre record does speak for itself.

P.S. With a top 7-8 Draft spot, hopefully we can land a good QB.
    no good QB's in the draft this year, we missed out by a year. Nothing to see here, move along please.

None of those are guaranteed wins for us

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach

I agree, none of those are a lock anymore. Even Buffalo is playing with heart now, so I can see them beating us, especially after the way we played today. I would almost bet we'll be playing Detroit for last place in that final game.

But it also wouldn't surprise me if we turned it on and finished 7-9, because with our luck, that'd be enough to get us stuck with Chilly one more season.

Based on tie breakers, we're currently sitting at the 9th pick in next years draft. 10th if Denver loses tonight.

1. 1-9 Carolina
    2. 2-8 Cincinnati
    3. 2-8 Buffalo
    4. 2-8 Detroit
    5. 3-7 Arizona
    6. 3-7 Cleveland
    7. 3-7 Dallas
    8. 3-7 San Francisco
    9. 3-7 Minnesota
    10. 3-6 Denver

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

LOL!

Lets try & get 4 wins before we talk about getting 5 or 6.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

We will not win another game with the Noodle at QB.

He is a fricken statue, can't throw the ball on target anymore and makes the worst decisions when he finally does.

I found it quite funny that the sideline cutaways showed Rodgers paying very little attention to the series snapshots tryig to figure out what the defense was doing to him cause he had it figured out.

On opposite side of the field we saw the Noodle poaring over them ad nauseum and he was still screwing up.

Tell me again why most of you guys think he isn't getting confused by defenses.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Marrdro wrote:
    Bookmarked!

ILLvike is offline Rookie

@ Wash = Win
    vs. Buff = Win
    vs. NYG = Loss
    vs. Chi = Loss
    @ Phi = Loss
    @ Det = Win

Washington is a very beatable team. If we get any spark from the Chiller firing, this game will be a win for us.

Buffalo has been playing good football, This game is going to be exceptionally close. I could see this being a loss, and Buffalo actually ending the year with a better record than Minnesota. Unless Frazier really can put the breaks on this runaway disaster of a season

New York is a good team that is playing well. We are a good team that plays like pooh. 'nuff said

Chicago is tied for the division lead, and will likely be playing with a fire under them at that point to get into the playoffs. What is going to be our motivation?

Philly... see above...

Detroit... see Buffalo

I see at best 6-10, with 5-11 or even 4-12 being much more likely. The Bills and Lions are both capable of beating us. I'm going to be pretty pessimistic if we lose to Washington this week. Thats the real test IMHO
    None

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Marrdro wrote:
    That's just silly.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Marrdro wrote:

He is a fricken statue, can't throw the ball on target anymore and makes the worst decisions when he finally does.

I found it quite funny that the sideline cutaways showed Rodgers paying very little attention to the series snapshots tryig to figure out what the defense was doing to him cause he had it figured out.

On opposite side of the field we saw the Noodle poaring over them ad nauseum and he was still screwing up.

Tell me again why most of you guys think he isn't getting confused by defenses.
    Unlikely. More likely, he's a Tinker Toy house falling apart and can't physically do it any more. He's too slow to escape the rush and is now terrified of getting killed. He's playing like he did as a Jet (during which time he was also hurt).

As for Rodgers, the Vikings' defensive scheme is dirt simple and their front four now sucks. What is there for Rodgers to study? What is there for him to be afraid of? Of course he isn't studying. Even Tarvaris could figure OUR defense out.

Favre still should retire immediately, but not because he doesn't get it anymore (he isn't any more or less reckless with the ball than he's ever been). It's because he can't DO it anymore. That much is obvious just by watching.

Then T-Jack can step in and finally prove what a worthless sack of crap he is (or, in the unlikely event that he suddenly becomes a different quarterback, prove that he can start in the NFL). It'd either signal a bright new future or (more likely) help bring an end to the last stinking vestige of the Childress experiment. So it's a win-win for the team.
    "I can't stand burnt toast. I loathe bus stations: terrible places, full of lost luggage and lost souls. And then there's unrequited love, and tyranny, and cruelty. We all have a world of our own terrors to face."
    - The Doctor

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast