Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: 2009 Playoff Ticket Packages Released

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    So it looks like playoff tickets are up slightly from last year.
    Here are a couple of prices I found from last year.

"marstc09" wrote:
    Just got my invoice in the mail!

They invoiced me for the best possible scenario. The Divisional and NFC Championship. Total of $145 per seat. They are charging $50 for the wild card, $60 for the divisional, and $85 for the championship game for my seats. Section 215, row 8.

Deadline for payment is December 19th at 5pm.

There is a new "pay as we play" option.
    "vikeswin2005" wrote:
    I just checked out my invoice online no breakdown but $720 for 2 tix so I'm guessing the breakdown is $125 for the wild card, $ 145 for the divisional, and $215 for the championship game for my seats. Section 113, row 30.

I will have the other ticket for sale next to me at the above price or I will have 4 in sec 100 and 2 in 132 also, don't have the invoice on those yet should have tonite or tomorrow!!!
    So it looks like lower level have gone up around $15 per ticket, while the upper deck are no more than $3 per ticket.
    I wonder what they cost vs some of the other playoff venues (ala Indy, Saints, Dallas, PUKERS, Patriots etc).
    The only one I could find that has playoff prices out already is Indy, and they are similar (mayble a little higher priced)
    http://www.colts.com/images/news_pho...f_diagram2.pdf
    They all might run about the same.

I know that I've been to alot of venues to see games and none are cheaper than the Metrodome (or whatever its called).
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

They invoiced me for the best possible scenario. The Divisional and NFC Championship. Total of $145 per seat. They are charging $50 for the wild card, $60 for the divisional, and $85 for the championship game for my seats. Section 215, row 8.

"vikeswin2005" wrote:
    I just checked out my invoice online no breakdown but $720 for 2 tix so I'm guessing the breakdown is $125 for the wild card, $ 145 for the divisional, and $215 for the championship game for my seats. Section 113, row 30.

I will have the other ticket for sale next to me at the above price or I will have 4 in sec 100 and 2 in 132 also, don't have the invoice on those yet should have tonite or tomorrow!!!
    So it looks like lower level have gone up around $15 per ticket, while the upper deck are no more than $3 per ticket.
    I wonder what they cost vs some of the other playoff venues (ala Indy, Saints, Dallas, PUKERS, Patriots etc).
    The only one I could find that has playoff prices out already is Indy, and they are similar (mayble a little higher priced)

I know that I've been to alot of venues to see games and none are cheaper than the Metrodome (or whatever its called).
    Actually, average ticket price at the dome was always in the top five during Red's tenure.
    Since Zygi took over it has been doing down steadily, but is still in the top half I believe.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:

[quote author=marstc09 link=topic=49135.msg874453#msg874453 date=1228601282]

"vikeswin2005" wrote:

Actually, average ticket price at the dome was always in the top five during Red's tenure.
    Since Zygi took over it has been doing down steadily, but is still in the top half I believe.
    [/quote]
    Interesting.
    I need to go back and check what I paid at all the sites I've been to.
    Off the top of my head.....

I paid triple for the Deadskins seats what I paid for the dome and sat higher up.
    Ravens (pre-season) were higher as well.

Not saying your wrong.
    I know you know more about it than I, but I bet I can't find $99.00 season tickets at any of those places.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=NodakPaul link=topic=54277.msg1019793#msg1019793 date=1258840230]

[quote author=marstc09 link=topic=49135.msg874453#msg874453 date=1228601282]

"vikeswin2005" wrote:

[/quote]
    Interesting.
    I need to go back and check what I paid at all the sites I've been to.
    Off the top of my head.....

I paid triple for the Deadskins seats what I paid for the dome and sat higher up.
    Ravens (pre-season) were higher as well.

Not saying your wrong.
    I know you know more about it than I, but I bet I can't find $99.00 season tickets at any of those places.
    [/quote]

You probably can't.
    But the $99 season tickets are obstructed view tickets, and you are looking at only a small portion of the overall ticket packages.
    The average ticket price gives a different perspective (but not necessarily the only one).
    Plus, you are talking about buying tickets from resellers, not the organizations.
    Resellers are able to charge what the market dictates.
    Minneapolis is admittedily a smaller market than Washington and Baltimore, and the reseller prices reflect that.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345