Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 44
  1. #11
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: 2009 Playoff Ticket Packages Released

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    gol 'darnit search function.
    Can a Mod merge these two threads?

    (And WTF were you doing online at midnight Z? Actually, don't answer that... )
    Watching Letterman and shooting the breeze with TNT.

    =Z=
    So you were "shooting the breeze" and increasing the relative humidity of the breeze while watching Letterman and talking to TNT?
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  2. #12
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 2009 Playoff Ticket Packages Released

    Wow, I am setting up some group pricing for the playoffs for my company, and I just realized that in the upper deck - Divisional Playoff tickets are CHEAPER that regular season game tickets!
    Championship game is not much more expensive.

    In the section my company sat for the home opener, we paid $60 per ticket for a regular season game.
    Those same seats cost $58 per ticket for a divisional playoff, and $88 per ticket for the NFC Championship.

    Go Wilf and the Minnesota Vikings!
    Way to be thinking about the fans in a tough economy.
    It is classy moves like this that make me SO happy that we have Wilf for an owner, and makes me SO mad that the state can't work with them to get a stadium built!
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  3. #13
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: 2009 Playoff Ticket Packages Released

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Wow, I am setting up some group pricing for the playoffs for my company, and I just realized that in the upper deck - Divisional Playoff tickets are CHEAPER that regular season game tickets!
    Championship game is not much more expensive.

    In the section my company sat for the home opener, we paid $60 per ticket for a regular season game.
    Those same seats cost $58 per ticket for a divisional playoff, and $88 per ticket for the NFC Championship.

    Go Wilf and the Minnesota Vikings!
    Way to be thinking about the fans in a tough economy.
    It is classy moves like this that make me SO happy that we have Wilf for an owner, and makes me SO mad that the state can't work with them to get a stadium built!
    Ummm.....doubtful.
    You paid $60/ticket because those tickets were purchased at the SINGLE-game price.
    That same ticket is $50/ticket for season-ticket holders.

    The price charts released yesterday were ONLY for season-ticket holders.
    I doubt the pricing will be the same for non-season-ticket holders.
    We'll have to see.

    Mine are $50/game for regular season, $58 for the Divisional round and $88 for the Championship.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  4. #14
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: 2009 Playoff Ticket Packages Released

    Grumble.

    Can't get on to Ticketmaster here from work for some reason.
    Harumph.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  5. #15
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 2009 Playoff Ticket Packages Released

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Wow, I am setting up some group pricing for the playoffs for my company, and I just realized that in the upper deck - Divisional Playoff tickets are CHEAPER that regular season game tickets!
    Championship game is not much more expensive.

    In the section my company sat for the home opener, we paid $60 per ticket for a regular season game.
    Those same seats cost $58 per ticket for a divisional playoff, and $88 per ticket for the NFC Championship.

    Go Wilf and the Minnesota Vikings!
    Way to be thinking about the fans in a tough economy.
    It is classy moves like this that make me SO happy that we have Wilf for an owner, and makes me SO mad that the state can't work with them to get a stadium built!
    Ummm.....doubtful.
    You paid $60/ticket because those tickets were purchased at the SINGLE-game price.
    That same ticket is $50/ticket for season-ticket holders.

    The price charts released yesterday were ONLY for season-ticket holders.
    I doubt the pricing will be the same for non-season-ticket holders.
    We'll have to see.

    Mine are $50/game for regular season, $58 for the Divisional round and $88 for the Championship.

    =Z=
    Last year when they opened them up to the public (which I still can't believe happened), they were offered at the same prices as the season ticket holder.
    In fact, I am pretty sure that the NFL sets pricing guidelines for the playoffs, so I don't think that they can change.

    Basically, if they go on sale for the general public, the prices for tickets that are available will be cheaper or relatively close to the prices that the same tickets would cost for regular season games.
    The money is made up by chargin extra for us idiots who sit in the lower level (you're welcome).

    This is a very good move by the Vikings to ensure a fairly quick sell out...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  6. #16
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: 2009 Playoff Ticket Packages Released

    "Zeus" wrote:
    Grumble.

    Can't get on to Ticketmaster here from work for some reason.
    Harumph.
    And - playoff tickets are purchased!
    Whoooooo!!!!

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  7. #17
    Formo's Avatar
    Formo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,664

    Re: 2009 Playoff Ticket Packages Released

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    Damn search function.
    Can a Mod merge these two threads?

    (And WTF were you doing online at midnight Z? Actually, don't answer that... )
    Watching Letterman and shooting the breeze with TNT.

    =Z=
    Ahem...
    =/
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

  8. #18
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: 2009 Playoff Ticket Packages Released

    "Formo" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    Damn search function.
    Can a Mod merge these two threads?

    (And WTF were you doing online at midnight Z? Actually, don't answer that... )
    Watching Letterman and shooting the breeze with TNT.
    Ahem...
    =/
    And bitching about my bony-assed state rep with Formo.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  9. #19
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 2009 Playoff Ticket Packages Released

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    Grumble.

    Can't get on to Ticketmaster here from work for some reason.
    Harumph.
    And - playoff tickets are purchased!
    Whoooooo!!!!

    =Z=
    Were you ablet o purchaset the additional 4 tickets through Ticketmaster?
    I didn't see a place for it, so I am waiting for the paper copy now.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  10. #20
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: 2009 Playoff Ticket Packages Released

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    Grumble.

    Can't get on to Ticketmaster here from work for some reason.
    Harumph.
    And - playoff tickets are purchased!
    Whoooooo!!!!
    Were you ablet o purchaset the additional 4 tickets through Ticketmaster?
    I didn't see a place for it, so I am waiting for the paper copy now.
    No, that option was not available.
    Like you, I'll be waiting for the mail to arrive.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. London 2012 ticket schedule released
    By AngloVike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 08:11 AM
  2. Have one playoff game ticket available
    By purplepat in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 07:52 PM
  3. playoff ticket watch
    By green hornet in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 12:23 PM
  4. Vikings Playoff Tickets Available 12/30/2009
    By hooeypooey in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 09:34 PM
  5. Packer fan mistakenly shreds playoff ticket
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-18-2008, 10:23 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •