Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Re: **2008 Tailgaters Thread**

"PurpleSticky" wrote:
    So did you guys pay for a season pass for the tailgaters lot???
    My main concern is getting into one of the first two lots so I dont have to walk far to get to the dome.
    I don't move so well after a pound of snowcrab and a half dozen jumbo shrimp.
    And yeah I'm going to swing thru the free beer forum soon!
    Last season PPO had 5 spots in Purple Lot #1, the lot that is directly NW of the Dome.

http://www.vikings.com/FansTailgatingEvents.aspx

All are welcome to join the fun!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

PurpleSticky is offline Training Camp

Well I was just planning on reserving one spot for my ol' K5 and then just partying with whomever shows up next to me.
    I would be down for getting a spot next to you guys too.
    I'm on this situation like flies on trash so if anybody would like to be notified as soon as the spots are available or maybe work out a deal where they could get 5 spots and then I pay them cash for my spot just so we can all get next to each other.
    I bet if we all order our spots seperatly the chances of being next to one another will be slim.
    Just an idea I'm confidant I will have a blast regardless!

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"PurpleSticky" wrote:
    Well I was just planning on reserving one spot for my ol' K5 and then just partying with whomever shows up next to me.
    I'm on this situation like flies on trash so if anybody would like to be notified as soon as the spots are available or maybe work out a deal where they could get 5 spots and then I pay them cash for my spot just so we can all get next to each other.
    I bet if we all order our spots seperatly the chances of being next to one another will be slim.
    I believe last year it was first come first spot...you didn't actually have your own space, just took the best available.
    Thanks for VikesWin2005 showing up at 5AM we always had the best spot of all the spaces.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "PurpleSticky" wrote:
    I believe last year it was first come first spot...you didn't actually have your own space, just took the best available.
    Thanks for VikesWin2005 showing up at 5AM we always had the best spot of all the spaces.
    Not just VikesWin - but also Shock, Neum and (on occasion) Webby.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

"Zeus" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "PurpleSticky" wrote:

=Z=
    Thanks for the correction...wouldn't want to leave any names off that list because God only knows there is no way in hell I (or most of us) would ever be getting up that early on a Sunday morning for the benefit of other PP.O members.
    I like you guys, but come on...
    ;D

NeumDog is offline Tailgate Bitch

If the same lots are going to be available next season, we are planning on keeping the same spots.

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "PurpleSticky" wrote:

=Z=
    Thanks for the correction...wouldn't want to leave any names off that list because God only knows there is no way in hell I (or most of us) would ever be getting up that early on a Sunday morning for the benefit of other PP.O members.
    I like you guys, but come on...

;D
    That's not your job. Your job is to remember to bring a jug in case I forget mine ! LOL!
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

PurpleSticky is offline Training Camp

Well if I buy a parking pass for the season I think it would be safe to assume that the lot will not be full even if I showed up late right?
    I wouldn't bother spending two hundred dollars for a parking pass if I couldn't even get in the lot for every game ya feel me?

I'm going crazy waiting for stub hub to confirm my order for season tix.
    They approved my card but apparently the person holding the tickets has to confirm shipping before they charge it.
    I hope that theres no horror stories about any of you guys getting hosed by stub hub.

"PurpleSticky" wrote:
    Well if I buy a parking pass for the season I think it would be safe to assume that the lot will not be full even if I showed up late right?
    I wouldn't bother spending two hundred dollars for a parking pass if I couldn't even get in the lot for every game ya feel me?

They approved my card but apparently the person holding the tickets has to confirm shipping before they charge it.
    I hope that theres no horror stories about any of you guys getting hosed by stub hub.

Just plan on showing up around 5AM and you shouldn't have a problem parking next to the PP.O clan.
    ;D

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"PurpleSticky" wrote:

Well first, why on earth did you buy season tickets from Stub Hub?

Anyway, you should know that if you show up late, there is really no guarantee that you will get a spot.
    Kind of like an airline reservation.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast