Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: 2006 Vikings offense=2003 Chiefs offense

Funny thread...

BTW, I am pretty sure that Tillmanhasnoballs refers to CHARLES TILLMAN...NOT the late AMERICAN HERO, Pat Tillman!

I'm curious as to why he feels that way about Charles Tillman though...since he is an alum of a great school IMHO! :grin:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

You should just put a C before Tillman to end all the friction...

The conparison will be, if we gel as well as that offense did in in these last 4 years
    Vikings from all over the world. Lets unite!

"cajunvike" wrote:
    Funny thread...

BTW, I am pretty sure that Tillmanhasnoballs refers to CHARLES TILLMAN...NOT the late AMERICAN HERO, Pat Tillman!

I'm curious as to why he feels that way about Charles Tillman though...since he is an alum of a great school IMHO! :grin:
    Idk, but now that I know its not Pat, I'm fine with it. Where did Charles go to school?

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"SharperVikings" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Funny thread...

Idk, but now that I know its not Pat, I'm fine with it. Where did Charles go to school?
    The same place that Jake Delhomme did! :grin:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

boognish is offline Coordinator

"cajunvike" wrote:
    Are you an alumni of the U of Louisiana at Lafayette? Personally, I think he's talking about Travares Tillman, although I don't know why he has animosity towards the kid :wink:
    I am a dipshit!!!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Come on. The guy is a Moss fan and we all know Moss owned Charles Tillman and the dead giveaway is the "84" at the end.

If it was Pat Tillman I would've fixed it long ago.

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Come on. The guy is a Moss fan and we all know Moss owned Charles Tillman and the dead giveaway is the "84" at the end.

If it was Pat Tillman I would've fixed it long ago.
    Thank you for clarifying. I apologize to Tillmanhasnoballs84, for assuming and jumping on you like that.

no i hate charles tillman cuz i live in chicago and everyone here brags about how moss is his "property" it gets on my nerves after a while.

These comparisons we make about these two offenses have a lot of things in common. But, they have some key things different!

QB - Johnson and Green are both unproven and old during the comparisons. Although Johnson is much older, he has a superbowl under the belt! Green has a little more arm strength, but johnson wont try to force those deep passes.

RB- Idk if Chestor Taylor will be the next Priest Holmes, but if he is, I would have a friggin heart attack. I would piss my pants the minute he get over 1,300 yards. Idk how long its been, but we need a runner like that! The key difference is that we dont have a Larry Johnson as the backup!

WR- IMO we have a way better recieving corps then the 2003 chiefs did!

TE- Do I need to even say that Tony is better?

O-Line- KC had a dominant o-line, and we're still looking to see if ours will be that way!

In ways were the same and were different. The key thing for the offense is to be consistent. If we do that, we should have a pretty good shot in all the games we play in!!

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

"SharperVikings" wrote:
    RB- Idk if Chestor Taylor will be the next Priest Holmes, but if he is, I would have a friggin heart attack. I would piss my pants the minute he get over 1,300 yards. Idk how long its been, but we need a runner like that! The key difference is that we dont have a Larry Johnson as the backup!
    but we have MeMo! :!: ! :!: ! :!: ! :!: ! :!: ! :!: ! :!: ! :!: ! :!: !

if he's healthy he'll be a huge asset to this team (sure its a big if - but just look at his college stats)

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567