Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    sitandbehitski is offline Asst. Coach

2005 SEASON 11-5?

You have us beating the Panthers and Ravens, while I think we can beat one of those teams, I don't think it'll be both, you also have us losing to the Falcons, that's not gonna happen with Venus & Serena plugging up the Run, causing Vick to throw his usual 127 yds passing with a pick or two, and of course, we'll lose to the Giants. We ALWAYS lose to the frickin' giants!

Otherwise, we'll sweep all division teams!!! :cheers:
    I may be an a$$, but at least I m a smart one

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

2005 SEASON 11-5?

Yeah, i think that RED may be just trying to take one final Run at winning the BOWL! Just in case the Fowler thing falls through ya know. I guess that for what ever reason Red has for finally opening up the POCKET BOOK, I hope he keeps it up.]
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

VikemanX84 is offline Hall of Famer

2005 SEASON 11-5?

"DaunteHOF" wrote:
    I hope we play the Raiders!

Meaning both teams would be in the superbowl, heh!

lol, I think that would just guarentee us a 5th Super Bowl loss. With all the teams in the AFC that are really good, the only one I don't think we'd have a chance to beat is the Raiders. When we traded Moss, not only did we give up a guy who accounted for the majority of offense the last 5 years and the most talented WR the game has ever seen, but with the trade signature we basically agreed to lose to the Riaders every game we play against them while Moss is playing. Don't believe me? What's Moss's reccord against the Cowboys and his stats? I think in 3 games it's somewhere around 11 reps for 8 TDs and 450 - 500 yards.
    When it s all said and done, you ll have to admit we re number 1!

VikemanX84 is offline Hall of Famer

2005 SEASON 11-5?

sitandbehit has a good point about the Falcons. Have a good Dline, especially in the middle seems to be the best way to stop Vick. If we can get a decent Linebacker to play WILL then I don't think we'll have much fo a problem with the Falcons.

We're also not going to lose to the Lions. They're good and getting better, just not good enough. The best thing they have going for them on offense is Kevin Jones and PW is a great remedy for him. They don't have a great Oline and KWill, Udeze, and Johnstone will be able to get to Harrington and mess with him.

I don't know how good our offense is going to be next year but the Lions do seem to have a weakness at the DE position. If they can stay healthy it'll be a tough game, but we'll win.

As far as the Packers in Lambeau, I think we'll win. They beat us twice last year and we need want revenge. They lost guys on the Oline and we gained big time on teh Dline to shut down Green. Now allw e have to worry about is Favre and his INT-throwing ways. With more pressure and a better secondary, we'llw in there.

I think we'll lose to St. Louis and the Giants, we can never seem to beat either team. Which brings me to the questions of why every stinking year we need to play the Giants?

The Bears are a team in our division I'm most worried about. A great defense and with Muhammad and Grossman healthy and a good coach in Lovie Smith, they'll be givign us a run for our money at a division title. I think we'll Lose at Solider field.
    When it s all said and done, you ll have to admit we re number 1!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

2005 SEASON 11-5?

Just remember, we are going to have MANY MANY MANY new faces on D. Our offense will we different without Moss. I hope we don't miss a beat. Training camp is going to be crucial this year. It will determine how well we start the season off playing together as a team.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

2005 SEASON 11-5?

Yeah, we will really need the team to gel and figure out just what the heck everyone else's assignments are! Let's hope it doesn't take long!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

VikesFan111 is offline Rookie

2005 SEASON 11-5?

10-6...I think most might be underestimating Chicago a little bit.

JotaSkeelow is offline Waterboy

2005 SEASON 11-5?

11-5 more like 5-11 good luck trying to have culpepper pass the ball when he can't just lob it up and have moss run under and catch it. it is a good thing you have all those running backs because after week two bennet will have torn his acl and bongterrio will be out for the year for smoking weed again. plus your linebackers are hilariously bad. maybe ej can continue to look like crap and prove that they vikings can't draft. hey watch out you guys might be taking clarett at number seven.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

2005 SEASON 11-5?

Wow I'm shocked, an unintelligent Philly fan! Let's give him a round of applause!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

duluthvikeslover85 is offline Training Camp

2005 SEASON 11-5?

I know its a little in the future but i kknow i am going to the game in 2007 when Randys Raiders visit the Purple, anyone else stoked about this meeting?
    Purple and Gold all the way

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast