Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Del Rio Guest

2005 SEASON 11-5?

A little too soon for me to be making predictions.

Just praying we stay healthy this year for a change.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

2005 SEASON 11-5?

"Del Rio" wrote:
    A little too soon for me to be making predictions.

Just praying we stay healthy this year for a change.
    Exactly! Having Jimmy K back and Rosy on the o-line! Healthy will be huge!!!

(insert smiley on knees praying here_______)

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Lando is offline Rookie

2005 SEASON 11-5?

When does the actual game schedule get released?

TheHumanComa is offline Waterboy

2005 SEASON 11-5?

I remember when i first saw their 2005 opponents and i got a little worried but looking at it now it doesn't seem that bad especially with the acquisitions they've recently made. No predictions from me either just cheering for wins

2005 SEASON 11-5?

I can't wait to play the steelers! We are going to beat Big Ben!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

ElBarto is offline Starter

2005 SEASON 11-5?

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I can't wait to play the steelers! We are going to beat Big Ben!
    Agreed :thumbleft: I'm hoping to be able to get over for that game, marked it down as soon as I saw we had them at the Dome.

It'll be nice to Venus & Serena feeding onsome Roethlisberger :cheers:
    My head is spinning round, I don t know what to do...

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

2005 SEASON 11-5?

All I'll say is that after the optimism about the "improved defense" that I and many Viking fans had at the beginning of 2004, I'm not getting my hopes up until I see some actual results in the 2005 season. Likewise, the offense will probably be "OK" without Moss, but I'm expecting a much different offense. Certainly less explosive, possibly much lower scoring. Until I see how the "Mossless" Vikings offense performs, and how the "new and improved" defense performs, I will be reluctant to make many predictions regarding the Vikings season or record.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

2005 SEASON 11-5?

I have to agree with you purplepat! I was pumped for last years D, with our young and fast linebackers and we saw how that worked! I like to stay positive, but I guess we'll see what happens. I do however, think we will be better than last years D!

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

2005 SEASON 11-5?

"All I'll say is that after the optimism about the "improved defense" that I and many Viking fans had at the beginning of 2004, I'm not getting my hopes up until I see some actual results in the 2005 season. Likewise, the offense will probably be "OK" without Moss, but I'm expecting a much different offense. Certainly less explosive, possibly much lower scoring. Until I see how the "Mossless" Vikings offense performs, and how the "new and improved" defense performs, I will be reluctant to make many predictions regarding the Vikings season or record"

ale: :scratch: I see that PurplePat hasn't really gotten over the Moss trade either? I FEEL YOUR PAIN MAN!!!!!!!! :scratch: ale:
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

2005 SEASON 11-5?

I will keep up the optimistic views, but like the others I will also wait to see. I think that with the 2 corners now the D will be much better. Especially if Darius is landed. I dont see how it could be worse, especially with the draft yet to come, I am pleased at this point with the FA signing, I really did not expect red to be spending anything this close to the team being sold. Either Way go Vikes!!!
    [img:81319149fb]http://img104.exs.cx/img104/1055/wiultmossfan4ax.gif[/img:81319149fb]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast