Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2004 Season

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

2004 Season

Vike4life - The Ravens have a great defense but I don't fear any defense. Our offense can score. It's really hard to tell who would give the Vikes a good game until we see our defense and how the new starters play. Then I will tell you my prediction for the SB. Right now I have to say the Panthers and the Vikes in the NFC Championship game.
    Patriots and Ravens in the AFC CG.

Vikes and Pats in the SB

Vikes 35 -31

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

2004 Season

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "Bleedspurple" wrote:
    I hate them...but why hasn't anyone mentioned the Rams? They are still deadly. Fauk,Holt,Bruce....high powered Off too.

Their D is not going to be very good this year, a lot of injuries to key personal.

More bad news for the Rams on D.

ST. LOUIS (Sept. 9, 2004) -- A day after the St. Louis Rams ' signing of Jason Sehorn fell through, the team re-signed a safety they released only four days earlier.

The Rams signed Justin Lucas and placed yet another safety, Zack Bronson, on injured reserve with an injured left ankle. They also signed running back Stephen Trejo and released tight end Mike Brake, continuing a flurry of moves in the final days before the season opener.

Lucas was released in the final round of roster cuts on Sept. 5. He was at his home in Arizona when the Rams called and re-signed him in time to play against the Arizona Cardinals, his former team, on Sunday.

"I was talking to a couple of other teams and just waited, and the Rams called back," Lucas said. "I was going to jump on the first offer and I'm happy to be a Ram again."

Lucas was surprised the Rams released him Sunday, considering he played extensively in the preseason. He was not surprised the Cardinals released him in June after five seasons, though, because he was bumped well down on the depth chart after signing a contract in March.

"I pretty much knew it was going to happen in Arizona," Lucas said. "Dennis Green, he's trying to basically clean house.

"That is the team that released me so I feel I have a lot to prove."

Sehorn failed his physical Wednesday after agreeing to a one-year contract. He had a second operation on his left foot, broken in the 2003 preseason, in February and the foot bothered him.

Bronson was carted off the field early in his first practice with the Rams after being injured in a non-contact drill. He played his first seven seasons with the 49ers.

Trejo spent the first three years of his career with the Lions. He has played in 46 career games with Detroit after signing as an undrafted rookie free agent.

Brake, an undrafted rookie free agent, was with the Rams for the entire preseason. He caught one pass for 24 yards.

AP NEWS
    The Associated Press News Service
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123