Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2004 Season

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

2004 Season

I'll bet Red doesn't know... I'll tell Red. :roll:

[email protected].. please email them and tell them we're sick of the poor reception.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

2004 Season

So alright... I didn't mean to speak for everyone... but I sent the following:

I am so sick of the poor reception, I am going to start contacting your advertisers and tell them that my thousands of friends on PURPLEPRIDE.ORG are going to ban their station if it does not get resolved. :wink:

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

2004 Season

I do NOT want to face the Ravens in the superbowl if we get there anytime soon. Ray Lewis and that D would light us up for our 5th SB loss!! Anybody but the Ravens please!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

2004 Season

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "SKOL" wrote:
    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    I was listening to kfan on my way to work today as I do everyday, but a little later then usual... instead of PA and Dubay, it was the common man. They played some highlights of preason and now I really can't wait for games to count!!!
    TNT - How is your KFAN reception? Mine stinks driving across the northern suburbs.

Skol, the tower that Kfan broadcasts from was damaged in a storm this spring and I don't think that they have it fixed yet.

Skol, heard on KFAN that their tower will be fixed in about a week and they will be back o full power 50,000 watts during the day and 25,000 after dark.

Hope your reception improves when they go back to full power.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

2004 Season

Not trying to "rain on anyones parade," I think the Vikes have what it takes to make it to the big show, but if they don't make it who do you think will represent the NFC? Would the Eagles finally make it past the championship game?
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

2004 Season

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "SKOL" wrote:
    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    I was listening to kfan on my way to work today as I do everyday, but a little later then usual... instead of PA and Dubay, it was the common man. They played some highlights of preason and now I really can't wait for games to count!!!
    TNT - How is your KFAN reception? Mine stinks driving across the northern suburbs.

Skol, the tower that Kfan broadcasts from was damaged in a storm this spring and I don't think that they have it fixed yet.

Skol, heard on KFAN that their tower will be fixed in about a week and they will be back o full power 50,000 watts during the day and 25,000 after dark.

Hope your reception improves when they go back to full power.
    I guess Red felt the pressure. Funny what power the written word holds.

Bleedspurple is offline Rookie

2004 Season

I hate them...but why hasn't anyone mentioned the Rams? They are still deadly. Fauk,Holt,Bruce....high powered Off too.

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

2004 Season

This year it will be a rematch of Super Bowl 4 except this time with a different outcome.

Vikes vs. Chiefs

vikes win!
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

2004 Season

"Bleedspurple" wrote:
    I hate them...but why hasn't anyone mentioned the Rams? They are still deadly. Fauk,Holt,Bruce....high powered Off too.
    Faulk and bruce are aging and are past there primes, there d will be questionable without lovey smith, bulger throws many picks, turleys out for the season and they have a very idiotic coach named martz. Ie carolina game before ot.

HOlt is still good though, up there with moss but not better then him.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

2004 Season

"Bleedspurple" wrote:

Their D is not going to be very good this year, a lot of injuries to key personal.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast