singersp is offline PPO Newshound

1st week of OTAs

Leftovers from the first week of OTAs

Vikings: Leftovers from the first week of OTAs Vikings Now

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    As I thought, the middle linebacker spot is not a very open competition. It's definitely Erin Henderson's spot to lose. The weakside line backer spot will be a much more interesting position battle.

The part I don't like about C. Patterson: "He also will be a kick returner instead of a punt returner, since the Vikings still have Marcus Sherels to do that."

Damnit! I want Patterson to return ALL kicks in his rookie season. That's the easiest and most likely way to get the best production out of him. Unleash his explosive return skills and let him have the best rookie season ever as a return man.

PS: Vikings OTA 2013

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by HEY View Post

The part I don't like about C. Patterson: "He also will be a kick returner instead of a punt returner, since the Vikings still have Marcus Sherels to do that."

Damnit! I want Patterson to return ALL kicks in his rookie season. That's the easiest and most likely way to get the best production out of him. Unleash his explosive return skills and let him have the best rookie season ever as a return man.

PS: Vikings OTA 2013
    I hope he can average 36 yards per return. That kind of return & starting field position we lost when we traded Harvin. That was a hell of an advantage people seem to overlook in what was lost in the trade. With that kind of field position we didn't have that far to go to be in FG range for Walsh.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"