Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    StillPurple is offline Hall of Famer

1st game I won't watch since 1998

After the NFL suspended the CORE of our team, I am very seriously considering a total boycott of all NFL games. It would be the first Vikings game I have not seen since 1998. I am serious about this... (listened to Vikings game while living in Germany throughout the 1990s)...

Re: 1st game I won't watch since 1998

"StillPurple" wrote:
    After the NFL suspended the CORE of our team, I am very seriously considering a total boycott of all NFL games. It would be the first Vikings game I have not seen since 1998. I am serious about this...
    BUILD A BRIDGE, AND GET OVER IT.
    :P
    The ribbon is the 'Gulf War Ribbon'.
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

-I need a new liver. Please join us for a spaghetti dinner and silent auction benefit.
    -January 13, 2013 1-4.
    -$10 covers spaghetti, salad and bread.
    -Anoka American Legion.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I dont think that will help man

Sorry, but we don't make the playoffs now. This year, now: 8-8 and no playoffs. Bears will now win the NFC North.

I am looking forward to 2009. See you guys then.

(We are now the Chargers without Merriman, or the Bears with Urlacher and Briggs).

V4L

Peace out

We are the Vikings with Adrian Peterson, Bernard Berrian, Antoine Winfield, Jared Allen and Steve Hutchinson.... Need I continue?

Go cry in the corner.. We don't care.. And the Vikes don't care if you don't watch

Dude, I feel for ya if this will make you basicaly pack your bags. Successfull people are the ones who stand tough through the difficult times. If the Vikes make it through this strecth into the playoffs they will be stronger. So sit back relax and watch the Vikes pull from adversity to make the playoffs.

Anyone can win and be a success when things are going smoothly The champions always have to endure some problems along the way. Its how they deal with that problem that determines their outcome

There is bigger injustices in the world. The world is not over. Nor is the Vikings season so just chill. The sun will rise tomorrow dude I will promise you that

I hope you are right. I posted out of my initial frustration. But I have been a Vikings fan since 1972, so I am pretty sure I will be watching every game still.

V4L

"StillPurple" wrote:
    I hope you are right. I posted out of my initial frustration. But I have been a Vikings fan since 1972, so I am pretty sure I will be watching every game still.

I know you will.. You have seen worse happen to us

Just was trying to give you some tough love

It will hurt us no doubt.. But we have some skillful players that will step up and makes plays that Pat and Kevin usually stop before they happen..

LBs will be more involved.. I know they are up to the test

"StillPurple" wrote:
    Ya I hear ya it was hard to handle the news at first, but after logicaly thinking about it I truly feel we will be alright. It does make the road harder but, we will be fine.

You never know who may step up in this situation often times a guy just needs an oppurtunity to prove himself. The backups are NFL players so no need to panic. Iam excited to see how the guys fill in

You have been a fan since 72 so your no fair weather fan thats for sure... So I hope you continue to watch the beloved purple

VikesFan787 is offline Coordinator

"vikings_fan66" wrote:
    Dude, I feel for ya if this will make you basicaly pack your bags. Successfull people are the ones who stand tough through the difficult times. If :P the Vikes make it through this strecth into the playoffs they will be stronger. So sit back relax and watch the Vikes pull from adversity to make the playoffs.

Anyone can win and be a success when things are going smoothly The champions always have to endure some problems along the way. Its how they deal with that problem that determines their outcome

There is bigger injustices in the world. The world is not over. Nor is the Vikings season so just chill. The sun will rise tomorrow dude I will promise you that
    You guys see the world weather report? No sunrise untill thursday. Pat and Kevin are blocking the sun for revenge on Goodell. :P

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast