Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vikoles is offline Coordinator

16 Game Season NOT 13!!!

I BELIEVVVEEEEEEEEE Super Bowl bound in 05!
    "The pen is mightier than the sword"

rkuriger04 is offline Rookie

16 Game Season NOT 13!!!

any of u actually get to the seattle game?...i went and u guys are whining about looking horrible and not playing hard but if u watched u could see they were moving th ball and holding seattle in key situations. there were just some bad calls and yes a few plays were poorly executed, but get over it cuz detroits gonna get whats coming to them

vikoles is offline Coordinator

16 Game Season NOT 13!!!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
    "The pen is mightier than the sword"

VikesFan111 is offline Rookie

16 Game Season NOT 13!!!

Vikes just need to pound the Lions. BAD. Carry that momentum to Green Bay and win out in Washington. 10-6. Eagles sure don't look invincible to me. Especially after Sunday night's game. We just needed a challenge and a touchdown instead of a fumble at the 1 yd. line and the eagles would be sittin at 11-2. The team that scares me in the playoffs would be the panthers to tell you the truth. Hope someone beats em this week.

BTW, I hope someone buys the Vikes out. This McCombs crap is not workin for me. I also put 100 bucks on the line saying that the Vikes would go the divisional championship at the beginning of the season. The two guys I bet said they wouldn't even make it to the wild card. Just win out Vikes...please!

Sorry for stating the obvious.

x-ray jeff is offline Coordinator

16 Game Season NOT 13!!!

Yeah! You are right Hovan.I was real down after Bears then Seahawks,but the season ain't over yet!GO VIKINGS!

16 Game Season NOT 13!!!

Deep inside I believe the Vikings will make it to the playoffs. It's just been tough the last two weeks to even feel like they would be able to do something once they got there. I just still have that eery feeling that somehow the Vikes will not make the playoffs and it may come down to the last game against the Redskins. I just can't fathom it though with the talent that is on the team.
    fe4c0bdee276bad61c4dc5468ded7032

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

16 Game Season NOT 13!!!

"rkuriger04" wrote:
    any of u actually get to the seattle game?...i went and u guys are whining about looking horrible and not playing hard but if u watched u could see they were moving th ball and holding seattle in key situations. there were just some bad calls and yes a few plays were poorly executed, but get over it cuz detroits gonna get whats coming to them
    True that.

We allowed 6 points in the second half. The offense gave the ball up 2 times when we needed a score.

6 points that is good. That means we made adjustments and held them.

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

16 Game Season NOT 13!!!

"x-ray jeff" wrote:
    Yeah! You are right Hovan.I was real down after Bears then Seahawks,but the season ain't over yet!GO VIKINGS!
    LETS GO VIKINGS! Its the Packers that have everything to lose. They are the ones with the Division lead, who are going to have a Bad Christmas. SKOL VIKINGS WIN OUT!!
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

16 Game Season NOT 13!!!

To everyone who says your a bad fan for being realistic is just ignorant.

The fact of the matter is that I nor most people believe the season is over...people who talk like that just are upset and talking out of emotion...or so I believe..

But I just hate nail biting against teams that I know we can beat....It seems even when we dominate games we are one play away from loosing and that really sucks.

I was confident in our team until the BEARS game and after that game....to tell you the truth..I just don't know whats going to happen from week to week...

We should have a team where we are surprised if we loose..instead if we win I'm like phwew!! and If we loose I'm like we should have one if not for this play and that play....

The team just has no mental toughness so far..

I have yet to see that spark in their eyes that says because we have Daunte and Randy we are still in it no matter what...instead we are like hope we don't loose..

Brett Favre can throw 5 picks but you know going into the 4th quarter if they are down 2 scores you know that's close enough for him...

Not for us...

You have to admit...since Moss came back our passing game seems out of sink...

So with that said...I just hope we can close out the last 3 games like in Tice's first year....

BUT THE TRUTH IS......YOU JUST DON'T KNOW!!!

Del Rio Guest

16 Game Season NOT 13!!!

I don't really care if people think your not a fan if you criticise your team I just find it interesting logic.

I know the Vikes can win any game they play. And I know we will make the playoffs. If they can't make the playoffs in a year like this then there is something seriously messed up with the team.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast